Departure from Madrid
In the north of Spain
Don´t miss out on this opportunity to visit the magical place that is the north of Spain. We are going to the greenest, prettiest and nature rich place in Spain. Discover this trip to the north of Spain for students.
From Madrid: From 13th to 15th March 2020
This program may suffer changes due to weather, traffic, flight times or any other unforeseen circumstances.
- 03:00 am on the 13th March at Atocha Station
- Transport: Bus from Madrid-Ourense-Sanitago de Compostela-A Coruña-Baiona-Madrid
- Accommodation: 2 nights in a hotel in Santiago de Compostela (4****) (Double Rooms)
- 2 buffet breakfasts in the hotel
- Guided visit with official tour guides in Santiago de Compostela
- Guided visit with official tour guides in A Coruña
- Entry to Parador of Baiona
- Entry to 2 clubs in Santiago
- Hercules Tower
- Food and Drinks
2 nights accommodation in a 4 star hotel!!! Double Rooms.
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak english as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member