FORM YOUR GROUP
Treat yourself to an experience of a lifetime. 7 spectacular days to enjoy nature and all the experiences that the Camino de Santiago will offer you.
Choose your departure date:
- Do you already have your group? You just have to choose the date you want to travel.
- Departure from Sarria. Price from
- Important: This tour is done without a tour leader
The travel program may suffer unforeseen changes due to weather, traffic, etc …
Las ciudades donde dormiremos pueden variar dependiendo de la disponibilidad de los hoteles o hostels, sin suponer esto un gran cambio en el transcurso del programa.
The trip ends in Santiago de Compostela.
You will receive more detailed information by email once you have booked (before the trip).
To get to Sarria there are trains and buses, you can search on pages such as:
- 7 days and 6 nights in the best accommodations during the Camino de Santiago in a double or single room
- Private bathroom
- 6 Breakfasts
- Transport of backpacks for each of the stages along the way (max. 20 Kg per backpack)
- Detailed map of the route to follow.
- Credential of the Pilgrim Camino de Santiago
- Guided tour of Santiago (old town): 2h in Spanish
- Travel insurance
- Telephone support service
- Everything that is not mentioned in “What’s included?”
- Plane tickets
- Transport to the starting point
- Travel insurance and cancellation insurance
- Optional activities offered on the tour
- Entrance fees for monuments and attractions
- Visa fees or other administrative costs
- Transport within the cities (metro, taxi etc.)
Book your place with a small deposit…
…and pay the rest 45 days before departure
Transport by Bus:
Transport will be by private bus. Important: In this trip, the group may be divided into several buses if there is high demand, so for logistical reasons, Unitrips does not ensure that all travellers take the tour on the same bus. Unitrips will allocate the seats on the buses to the travellers.
Multiple rooms are from 3 to 9 beds, depending on the availability of the property. If you want a double/twin or single room you can book the extra service on the booking form. The cities where we will sleep may vary depending on the availability of the accommodation, without this being a big change in the course of the program. Unitrips reserves the right to book in nearby cities, in case of non-availability.
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak english as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.
Unitrips is not responsible for the the lack of entrances for the monuments we will be visiting during the trip, since they are external to our services. If there is a lack of entries, those who have invested will receive a refund.
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member