That you will never forget
From 330 €
An unbeatable price!
World Heritage Sites
A quick but unforgettable trip to the desert! Starting in Spain we will travel across the Strait of Gibraltar, through the Atlas Mountains to reach the highest dunes in Morocco, located in Merzouga.
Date of Trip: Coming Soon
This program may suffer changes due to weather, traffic, flight times or any other unforeseen circumstances.
- Transport in a comfortable bus from Spain to Morocco
- Round trip in a boat from Tarifa or Algeciras to Tangier or Ceuta
- 6 nights:
- 1 night in Meknes or Midelt (breakfast and dinner)
- 1 night in a hotel in the desert (breakfast and dinner)
- 1 night in a campsite in the desert (camel trip, dinner, party and breakfast)
- 1 night in Fez
- Guided tour of Fez
- 2 nights in a comfortable bus
- Round trip riding a camel in the desert
- Party in the desert
- Tour leaders throughout the trip
- More surprises!
- Travel insurance
- Trip in a 4×4 from Merzouga
- Lunch and dinner in the cities that we are going to visit
Before reserving, check you have all the necessary documents to be able to travel to these countries. The agency takes no responsibility for problems at the border, and people who don’t have their documents will stay at the border and consider the services of the agency to be terminated.
…and pay the rest 45 days before departure
Remember, in the desert it will not be possible to have a private or double room in the haimas, as it is a campsite among the dunes in the Sahara desert!