You´ll never forget
For private groups
World Heritage Place
Join this incredible 2-day exlusive tour from Marrakesh to the Sahara Desert! You’ll experience a thriving souk in Marrakesh, cross the High Atlas mountain range, visit Ait ben Haddou and finally sleep under the stars and amongst the dunes in the Sahara. What are you waiting for? Choose our Mini Moroccan Tour, the fastest way to reach the desert from Marrakesh enjoying the variety of Morocco’s nature and history!
You can compare our tours departing from Marrakesh HERE
For groups minimum of 2 people
– Private Superior
- 2 people | 215€ per person
- 4 people | 175€ per person
- 7 people | 165€ per person
- 10 people | 135€ per person
* This schedule may suffer changes due to traffic, weather or other external and uncontrollable circumstances.
Departure Point: Marrakech
Pick up from the hotel to start the tour: around 07:00 – 07:30.
To do this kind of tour, we recommend adding 2 extra nights in Marrakesh (one before the tour and one after). As the start of the tour is early in the morning and the tour returns in the evening. As a result, we can’t be held responsible if you miss your return flight.
We can process the extra nights, or you can organize it yourself. Either way, you have a contact form and our details so you let us know, and so we can solve any of your doubts 🙂
To get to Marrakech you have several flights EVERY DAY: Book your flights HERE
If you have any problem regarding flights or schedules, we can give you a hand: read this article or don’t hesitate to contact us!
- 2 days and 1 night
- 2 days of travel by private vehicle
- 1 night in a private Moroccan Haima tent in the desert with dinner and breakfast
- Transport by camel to and from the desert
- Stops in important places of interest
- Spanish speaking guide
- Return transfers airport-hotel
What’s not included?
- Everything that is not mentioned in “What’s included?”
- Travel insurance and cancellation insurance
- Entrance fees for monuments and attractions
- Visa fees or other administrative costs
- Transport within the cities (metro, taxi etc.)
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Extra nights in Marrakesh
- Extra food and drink
- Entrance to monuments
- Local guides
Zagora: Zagora Desert Camp or similar
Before reserving, check you have all of the necessary documents to travel to these countries.
The agency declines any responsibility in the event of problems at the borders, and people that don´t have the necessary documents will have to stay there.
Before leaving we advise you to check all of your documents for the travel to the countries indicated in the trip.
You can check here, or on the Ministery of Exterior webpage of every country.
Reserve your place with only 100€…
… and pay the rest 30 days before or also you can pay the complete trip now.
External travel organization