You’ll never forget
World Heritage Places
This trip around North Morocco has a charming atmosphere that will make you fall in love with all its little corners that you will get to know during this trip.
- From 27th February to 1st March (sold out)
- From 12th to 15th March (sold out)
- From 26th to 29th March (sold out)
- From 7th to 10th May
- From 28th to 31st May
- From 4th to 7th June
- From 11th to 14th June
- From 28th February to 1st March (sold out)
- From 13th to 15th March (sold out)
- From 27th to 29th March (sold out)
- From 8th to 10th May
- From 29th to 31st May
- From 5th to 7th June
- From 12th to 14th June
This program may suffer changes due to weather, traffic, flight times or any other unforeseen circumstances.
- Meeting point: Plaza de Ventas
- Metro Station: Ventas, líneas 2 y 5
- Hour: 21:00 (9pm)
- Madrid, Plaza de Ventas
- Arrival last day at night
- Meeting point: Plaza de Cuba
- Hour: 04:30 (approximately)
- Seville, Plaza de Cuba
- Evening of the last day
- Transport: Bus from Seville – Algeciras – Sevilla or Madrid – Tarifa – Madrid
- Transport: Fast Ferry, Algeciras – Ceuta – Algeciras (departing from Seville) or Tarifa – Tangier – Tarifa (departing frm Madrid)
- Accommodation: 2 nights in a hotel (3***)
- Dinner and breakfast (option from Seville) or only breakfast (option from Madrid)
- Special feature: Camel ride
- Guided visits: Tangier, Tetuan, Chefchaouen with LOCAL GUIDES
- Photographer (taking photos and videos throughout the trip)
**private bus subject to the number of participants
- Travel Insurance (€10)
- Dinner with live music (€15)
Before reserving, check you have all the necessary documents to be able to travel to these countries. The agency takes no responsibility for problems at the border, and people who don’t have their documents will stay at the border and consider the services of the agency to be terminated.
Before leaving, we recommend checking all the necessary documents. You can check them here, or in each country’s foreign ministries page.
Unitrips is not responsible for the the lack of entrances for the monuments we will be visiting during the trip, since they are external to our services. If there is a lack of entries, those who have invested will receive a refund.
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak english as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.