You’ll never forget
An unbeatable price!
World Heritage Sites
Join us on this trip around Morocco! Leaving from Spain, we will cross the Gibraltar Strait to visit imperial cities on our way to the Sahara Desert. We will sleep for the night under a sky full of stars surrounded by huge dunes. What are you waiting for?! Choose the biggest Moroccan trip!
IMPORTANT: the group can be divided into several buses due to high demand. Therefore, for logical reasons, Unitrips does not ensure that all travelers make the tour on the same bus. The tour is done in both directions without altering your itinerary at any time.
EASTER 2021: From 27th March to 4th of April 2021
This program may suffer changes due to weather, traffic, flight times or any other unforeseen circumstances.
- Atocha, in front of the Ministerio de Agricultura
- Date: 27th of March 2021
- Time: Coming soon
Other departure points:
If you need to depart from another city, drop us a line
- Transport in comfy european bus from Spain to Morocco
- Boat journey there and back between Tarifa/Algeciras and Ceuta/Tangier
- Guided tour in Fez
- Guided tour in Marrakesh
- 8 nights:
- 1 night in Chefchaouen, Tangier or Tetuan in a chosen hotel (with breakfast)
- 1 night in Fez in a hotel (with breakfast)
- 1 night in the desert (camel trip, dinner, party and breakfast)
- 1 night in Merzouga in a hotel with a pool
- 1 night in Ouarzazate or Dades in a typical Moroccan hotel (with breakfast)
- 1 night in Marrakesh in a typical Moroccon hotel (with breakfast)
- 2 nights in comfy European bus
- Camel trip, there and back
- Party in the desert
- 6 breakfasts
- Tour leaders throughout the trip
- Many surprises!
What’s not included?
- Everything that is not mentioned in “What’s included?”
- Travel insurance and cancellation insurance
- Entrance fees for monuments and attractions
- Visa fees or other administrative costs
- Transport within the cities (metro, taxi etc.)
- Optional activities
- Seguro de viaje
- Excursión en 4×4 desde Merzouga
- Excursión a los estudios de cine en Ouarzazate
- Comidas y cenas en las ciudades que visitamos
Before reserving, check you have all the necessary documents to be able to travel to these countries. The agency takes no responsibility for problems at the border, and people who don’t have their documents will stay at the border and consider the services of the agency to be terminated.
Reserve your place for only 50€…
…and pay the rest 45 days before departure
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak english as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.