You’ll never forget
For private groups
World Heritage Places
The best way to discover the desert from Marrakesh! A trip to the Sahara where you’ll marvel at the Moroccan landscape: from Marrakesh, crossing the High Atlas and visiting the kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, after which we’ll reach the highest dunes in Morocco where the Sahara begins. On the way back we’ll sleep in Ouarzazate to split up the jouirney from Merzouga to Marrakesh, making it less intense.
An exclusive way to get to know Morocco
For groups of minimum 2 people
– Private Superior
- 2 people | 335€ per person
- 4 people | 230€ per person
- 7 people | 195€ per person
- 10 people | 165€ per person
* 50€ Supplement for Luxury Camping
– Private Luxury
- 2 people | 480€ per person
- 4 people | 375€ per person
- 7 people | 240€ per person
- 10 people | 310€ per person
* Luxury Camping Included
We recommend that you arrive 1 night before the tour begins and stay 1 extra night when the tour ends. The tour leaves early in the morning of the 1st day and arrives late at night on the 4th day. You can add these 2 nights when you reserve.
* This schedule may suffer change due to organizational reasons and flights hours
Departure Point: Marrakech
Pick up from the hotel between 7:00 – 8:00 am
We reccommend adding two extra nights in Morocco to make the most of this kind of tour: one night before and one night following the trip, due to the early start on the first day and the last finish on the last. Consequently, we cannot take responsibility if you miss the return flight.
We can happily organise your extra nights and even sort out accommodation in a traditional Moroccan riad. We can also organise your flights if you so wish! Don’t hesitate to contact us to let us know and we’ll sort out any doubts you have
To get to Marrakech you have several flights EVERY DAY: Book your flights HERE
You can find the cheapest flights in this link
- 4 days trip in private vehicle
- 1 night in Hotel in Dades Valley with breakfast
- 1 night in nomadic Haimas (in desert) with breakfast (you will be provided with dinner – not included)
- 1 night in Ouarzazate
- Transport by camel to and from the desert tent
- Stops in important places of interest
- Pick up from your hotel
- Both airport journeys
What’s not included?
- Everything that is not mentioned in “What’s included?”
- Travel insurance and cancellation insurance
- Entrance fees for monuments and attractions
- Visa fees or other administrative costs
- Transport within the cities (metro, taxi etc.)
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Extra night in Marrakesh
- Extra food and drink
- Entrance to monuments
- Luxury Camping Supplement (+50€pp)
Before reserving, check you have all of the necessary documentos to travel to these countries.
The agency declines any responsibility in the event of problems at the borders, and people that don´t have the necessary documents will have to stay there.
Before leaving we advise you to check all of your documents for the travel to the countries indicated in the trip.
You can check here, or on the Ministery of Exterior webpage of every country.
Reserve your place with only 100€…
… and pay the rest 30 days before or also you can pay the complete trip now.
External travel organization