TANGIER & ASILAH
North of Morocco
Experience an incredible and intense excursion in Morocco. Cross the Mediterranean through the Strait of Gibraltar and arrive at these two fantastic coastal cities of North Africa.
Asilah is a small, colourful costal city. It is situated one hour from Tangier and is famous for its fresh fish and its beaches. There is no doubt that this is a place to relax and enjoy the Moroccan cuisine. The hustle and bustle in the streets and the sea breeze will surpirse you when comparing it to the bustle in Tangier.
CHOOSE THE DATES IN THE BOOKING FORM
Minimum 2 people
Important: After the booking, Unitrips will confirm the reservation if there is availability.
Variable price depending on the number of people in the group, check the chart below.
PRICES PER PERSON:
|2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax|
Travel Organisation: External organisation
Trip Tarifa – Tangier – Asilah – Tangier – Tarifa
- 9:00. Meeting point in the port of Tarifa and collection of travel cards
- 10.00. Departure on Fast Ferry to Tangier. It is very important to fill in the necessary documentation needed to enter Morocco and stamp your passport during the journey on the boat.
- Upon arriving in Tangier we will meet our local guide. He will take us to our transport and talk to us about the city. After we will start our walking tour of the medina and after admire panoramic views of the city. We will stop to take a walk with the camels (walk not included, 1-2€ aprox) where we will pass the palaces of the Sheikhs and Arab Kings, in order to reach the Cape, where the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean sea meet. One turquoise and the other darker.
- After the stop we will continue towards Asilah, also known as the Gem of the Atlantic.
- Free time in Asilah
- 15.00. Departure to the port of Tangier. Border procedures and boarding fee.
- 17:00. Depature on Fast Ferry
The program could suffer unforeseen changes due to weather conditions, traffic… or the ability of the group to respect meeting times.
Departure point: Tarifa or Tangier
From the port of Tarifa
To get to Tarifa there are many different buses.
If you have trouble finding transport that fits in with the schedule andthe days you want, we can give you a hand. First of all we advise you to read this article!
- Round trip on the Fast Ferry from Tarifa to Tangier and collection from Tangier airport.
- Transport during the visits to Tangier
- Local guide whilst visiting Tangier
- Lunch in Tangier
- Private transport for the excursion to Asilah.
- Administrative expenses
- Medical insurance or cancellation costs, you can take out optional insurance if you want, ask us for prices.
- Camel ride, optional for approximately 1-2€
- Tickets for monuments
- Everything that is no specified in “includes”