You’ll never forget
TRIP TO CHEFCHAOUEN
The blue village
Experience this incredbile and intense day trip to Chefchaouen in Morocco! From Tarifa we will cross the Mediterranean and arrive in Chefchaouen. We will admire the small blue cottages whilst wandering around the alleys that are filled with craft shops.
Discover the fantastic blue city and travel in time enjoying this beautiful day trip from Tarifa.
Chefchauen is famous for its colours, white and blue that decorate all of the city. It is located in the mountains and consequently you can get incredible views of the surroundings. It is the perfect place to get lost in the streets, adrime the craft stores or drink tea in one of the unique squares.
There is not doubt that this is one of the most charming cities in Morocco.
CHOOSE THE DATES AT THE BOOKING FORM
Minimum 2 people
Important: After the booking, Unitrips will confirm the reservation if there is availability.
Variable price depending on the number of people in the group, check the chart below.
PRICES PER PERSON:
|2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax|
Discover more of our tours and trips in Morocco here.
Travel organisation: External organization
A day in Chefchaouen from Tarifa
- 8.00. Meeting Point in the port of Tarifa and collection of tickets for the ferry.
- 9.00. Departure in a Fast Ferry towards Tangier. It is important that you fill in the documentation needed to enter Morocco and stamp your passport during the journey in the boat! From the boat you can admire the views of the city.
- Upon arriving at the port of Tangier the drve will be waiting to take us to Chefchaouen.
- Upon arrival in Chaouen we will find a local guide to help us to enjoy this small blue town in the mountains of Rif and we will start our guided visit.
- After we will have free time to eat (lunch is not included)
- Free time
- At around 16.30 we will head back to the port of Tangier.
- 20.00 depart of the Fast Ferry towards Tarifa. Leave Tarifa at around 22.00.
- End of our services.
*The program could suffer unforeseen changes due to weather conditions, traffic… or the ability of the group to respect meeting times.
Departure Point: Tarifa or Tangier
From the port of Tarifa
To get to Tarifa there are many different bus companies that you can use.
If you have any issues finding transport to fit the scheduel, we can help you out. Before anything else we would reccomend that you read this article.
- Fast Ferry round trip from Tarifa – Tangier.
- Transport in Morocco during the excursion
- Local guide in Chefchaouen for the guided visit to the city
- Administrative expenses
- Medical insurance or cancellation expenses, you can take out optional insurance if you want, ask us for prices.
- Everything that is no specified in “includes”