You’ll never forget
EXCURSION TO CHEFCHAOUEN
The blue pearl
Live this incredible excursión in Morocco ! From Fez we will arrive in Chefchaouen after crossing he country. We will admire the blue houses while we explore the narrow streets with craft shops all around us.
A day trip to Chefchaouena Chefchaouen on a private tour from Fez
Discover the incredible blue city, travelling back in time and enjoying the beauty this location has to offer.
Chefchaouen is famous for the colours in which the majority of the city is painted, white and blue. It is nestled away in the mountains…meaning the view on offer is out of this world! This is the perfect place to loose yourself, wander the blue streets, explore the many different crafts shops and have tea in one of this cities only squares.
There is no doubt that this is one of Moroccos most charming cities.
- 8:00-9:00 Meeting Point at the hotel or in the most central zone (depending on availability or size of the group)
- The minibus will be awaiting our arrival, to take us to Chefchaouen.
- Once we have arrived in Chefchaouen, we will have almost the entire day to enjoy this little blue city.
- Free time.
- In the afternoon we will head back to Fez, and get dropped off at the same point from which we begun this adventure.
- Arrival in Fez and the end of our services.
*This schedule may suffer changes due to traffic, weather or other external and unpredictable reasons.
Meeting point: Fez
Pick up from the hotel or another main point (depending on the size of the group or availability)
To arrive in Fez there is buses with many companies or direct flights.
If you have any problem to find the accurate mean of transport on the dates you need, we will be pleased to help. Nevertheless there are some tips you should know here.
You can book your flight HERE.
We can help you find the right connection if you contact us by email, webchat or phone 🙂
- 1 day excursion from Fez.
- Journey in private van.
- Everything that is not mentioned in “What’s included?”
- Travel insurance and cancellation insurance
- Entrance fees for monuments and attractions
- Visa fees or other administrative costs
- Local guides
PRICES PER PERSON:
|1 pax||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax||7 pax||8 pax|
|127 €||67 €||47 €||37 €||37 €||32 €||28 €||26 €|
CHOOSE THE DATE WHILE FILLING THE BOOKING FORM
Important: When you have booked your trip, Unitrips will have to confirm ir after checking if there is availability.
Variable price depending on the size of the group, you can check the prices at “What’s included / Prices” chart.
This is a private tour.
Technical Organization of the trip: External Organization