During the Christmas Holidays
Now from only
Spain, France, Italy, Vatican, Austria, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland and Czech Republic
The essence of Unitrips
Treat yourself to an experience of a lifetime! On this Trip at Christmas around Europe, you will get to admire mountains covered in snow, beautiful cities lit up with christmas lights and much more together with young travellers from all around the world.
- Madrid: 18th December – 10th January
- Barcelona: 19th December – 10th January
There will be more than one bus departing on this trip therefore if you wish to be with one of your friends who has book separately you need to highlight this in the special requests form when you are reserving the trip.
The program could suffer unforeseen changes due to weather conditions, traffic… or the ability of the group to respect meeting times.
The suggested programme doesn’t include optional/extra activities. You will have opportunity to book some of them in the reservation form, while the others will be proposed by the tour leader along the tour.
- 18th December at Atocha Station at 16h for our Walking tour.
- 18th December at Atocha Station. Time: 00:30 at night (Be careful! It’s the night between 18th and 19th)
- 20th December at Barcelona Port. Time: Around 19:00pm
The final times will be announced via email a couple of days before the departure.
For different departure points, please, please consult us.
To get to Madrid/Barcelona you can chose:
- By bus
- By plane
- By train
You can find the cheapest flights in this link
For different departure points, please consult us.
- Transport in our comfortable Unibus to the cities mentioned in programme
- 24 days and 23 nights
- Accommodation in hotels/hostels/bungalows in Europe:
- 1 Night by bus from Madrid to Barcelona
- 1 Night in Barcelona
- 1 Night in Lyon
- 1 Night in Interlaken
- 1 NIght in Liguria
- 2 Nights in Rome
- 1 Night in Florence
- 2 Night in Venice
- 2 Nights in Munich
- 3 Nights in Prague
- 1 Night in Frankfurt
- 2 Nights in Amsterdam
- 2 Nights in Brussels
- 2 Nights in Paris
- 1 Night in Unibus (Paris-Madrid)
- 21 breakfasts
- Multiple beded rooms with shared or private bathrooms depending on the establishment (single or double/twin room if you request)
- All costs related to parking, transport and tolls
- Group leader during the whole trip
- Assistance throughout the whole trip
- Guided walks in mentioned cities given by tour leaders
- And other surprises…
What’s not included?
- Everything that is not mentioned in “What’s included?”
- Transport to the starting point
- Travel insurance and cancellation insurance
- Optional activities offered on the tour
- Entrance fees for monuments and attractions
- Visa fees or other administrative costs
- Transport within the cities (metro, taxi etc.)
- Extra Night in Madrid (+30€)
- Rome Pack: Guided walk around Rome + Sistine Chapell and Vatican Museums + Colosseum and Roman Forum (+65€)
- Christmas Dinner (+28€)
- Activities in the snow (+30€)
- Day trip to the Castle of Neuschwanstein (+18€)
- Trip to the Concerntration Camp of Dachau (+18€)
- Excursion to Kutna Hora (+18€)
- Boat trip on the canals of Amsterdam (+10€)
- Trip to the Heineken Factory (+18€)
- Visit to Anne Frank´s House (+18€)
- Excursion to the traditional dutch windmill village of Zaanse Schans (+18€)
- Excursion to Ghent and Bruges (+38€)
- Paris by Night (+12€)
- Express Tour of Tower of Pisa and food (to be confirmed)
- Visit of Lauterbrunnen and Grindelwald (to be confirmed)
- Venice Pack (to be confirmed)
- Trip to Montmartre and Pigalle (to be confirmed)
- More activities – you will by informed by tour leader along the tour
Book your place for only 250€…
…and pay the rest 45 days before departure
Multiple rooms are from 3 to 9 beds, depending on the availability of the property. If you want a double/twin or single room you can book the extra service on the booking form. The cities where we will sleep may vary depending on the availability of the accommodation, without this being a big change in the course of the program. Unitrips reserves the right to book in nearby cities, in case of non-availability.
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak english as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.
Unitrips is not responsible for the the lack of entrances for the monuments we will be visiting during the trip, since they are external to our services. If there is a lack of entries, those who have invested will receive a refund.
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member