During the Christmas Holidays
Now from only
Italy, Vatican, Austria, Germany and Czech Rep.
The essence of Unitrips
Give yourself the best experience! Join this European Tour at Christmas 2020, filled with dreamy landscapes, snowy mountains, and more along with other young travelers from all over the world.
- From 23rd December to 2nd January from Rome: From
There will be more than one bus departing on this trip therefore if you wish to be with one of your friends who has book separately you need to highlight this in the special requests form when you are reserving the trip.
The program could suffer unforeseen changes due to weather conditions, traffic… or the ability of the group to respect meeting times.
The suggested programme doesn’t include optional/extra activities. You will have opportunity to book some of them in the reservation form, while the others will be proposed by the tour leader along the tour.
Rome: Time to be confirmed
Los horarios definitivos se comunicarán por email pocos días antes de la salida.
Para salidas de puntos diferentes, por favor consultar.
Para llegar a Roma puedes elegir ir:
- En autobús
- En avión
- En tren
Puedes encontrar los vuelos y las combinaciones más baratas en este enlace.
Si tienes problemas para encontrar un vuelo en los horarios y días que quieres, podemos echarte una mano. Antes de todo, ¡te aconsejamos leer este articulo!
- Transport in our comfortable Unibus to the cities mentioned in programme
- Accommodation in hotels, hostels and bungalows in Europe:
- 2 Nights in Rome
- 1 Night in Florence
- 2 Nights in Venice
- 2 Nights in Munich
- 3 Nights in Prague
- 10 breakfasts
- Multiple beded rooms with shared or private bathrooms depending on the establishment (single or double/twin room if you request)
- All costs related to parking, transport and tolls
- Group leader during the whole trip
- Assistance throughout the whole trip
- Guided walks in mentioned cities given by tour leaders
- And other surprises…
What’s not included?
- Everything that is not mentioned in “What’s included?”
- Transport to the starting point
- Travel insurance and cancellation insurance
- Optional activities offered on the tour
- Entrance fees for monuments and attractions
- Visa fees or other administrative costs
- Transport within the cities (metro, taxi etc.)
- Rome Pack: Guided walk around Rome + Sistine Chapell and Vatican Museums + Colosseum and Roman Forum (+55€)
- Christmas Dinner (+28€)
- Activities in the snow (Price to be confirmed)
- Day trip to the Castle of Neuschwanstein (+18€)
- Trip to the Concerntration Camp of Dachau (+18€)
- Excursion to Kutna Hora (+18€)
- NYE Party (to be confirmed)
- More activities – you will by informed by tour leader along the tour
…and pay the rest 45 days before departure
Multiple rooms are from 3 to 9 beds, depending on the availability of the property. If you want a double/twin or single room you can book the extra service on the booking form. The cities where we will sleep may vary depending on the availability of the accommodation, without this being a big change in the course of the program. Unitrips reserves the right to book in nearby cities, in case of non-availability.
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak english as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.
Unitrips is not responsible for the the lack of entrances for the monuments we will be visiting during the trip, since they are external to our services. If there is a lack of entries, those who have invested will receive a refund.
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member