During Christmas Holidays
Now from only 1.445€
Spain, France, Switzerland, Italy, Vatican, Germany, Czech Rep., Poland and Hungary
The essence of Unitrips
The old continent awaits you to tour it with other young travelers like you from all over the world! This is the Grand tour around Europe with Unitrips!
- Madrid: 18th December – 9th January
- Barcelona: 20th December – 9th January
The program could suffer unforeseen changes due to weather conditions, traffic… or the ability of the group to respect meeting times.
The suggested programme doesn’t include optional/extra activities. You will have opportunity to book some of them in the reservation form, while the others will be proposed by the tour leader along the tour.
- 18th December at 16:00 at Atocha, ready for the walking tour of the city!
- 18th of December at Atocha Station. Time: 00:30 (Be careful! It’s the night between 18th and 19th)
- 20th of December at the Plaza de Draçanes. Time: Around 19:00.
The final times will be announced via email a couple of days before the departure.
For different departure points, please, please consult us.
To get to Madrid/Barcelona you can chose:
- By bus
- By plane
- By train
You can find the cheapest flights in this link
For different departure points, please consult us.
- Transport in our comfortable private bus to all of the cities and countries mentioned in the program.
- Accommodation in the best hotels, hostels and bungalows in Europe:
- 1 Night on the Bus
- 1 Night In Barcelona
- 1 Night in Lyon
- 1 Night in Interlaken
- 1 Night in Luguria
- 2 Nights in Rome
- 1 Night in Florence
- 2 Nights in Venice
- 2 Nights in Munich
- 3 Nights in Prague
- 2 Nights in Berlin
- 3 Nights in Krakow
- 2 Nights in Budapest
- 21 Breakfasts
- Shared bedrooms (between 3 and 8, you can ask for a double or single room for an extra charge)
- Parking and toll expenses
- Group leader throughout the entire trip
- Assistance throughout the trip
- Guided visits of all of the cities mentioned in the program
- And may more surprises…
What’s not included?
- Everthing not mentioned in ´Included´
- Transport to the starting point
- Travel insurance and cancellation insurance
- Optional activities
- Entrance fees for monuments and attractions
- Visa fees or other administrative costs
- Transport within the cities (metro, taxi etc.)
- Noche extra en Madrid (+30€)
- Pack Roma: Paseo guiado de Roma Capilla Sixtina y Museos Vaticanos Coliseo y foros romanos (+60€)
- Cena de Navidad (+28€)
- Actividades en la nieve (+30€)
- Day trip al Castillo de Neuschwanstein (+18€)
- Visita al Campo de Concentración de Dachau (+18€)
- Excursión a Kutna Hora (+18€)
- Guía en bus por Berlín (+15€)
- Visita de Auschwitz (+35€)
- Visita del Castillo de Orava (+5€)
- Fiesta YEAH NYE (Por confirmar)
- Más actividades, les informará el tour leader durante el tour info durante el tour
Reserve your place for only 200€…
…and pay the rest 45 days before departure
The cities in which we will sleep may vary depending on the availability of accommodation, supposing that this will not have an impact on the organisation of the tour.
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak english as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.
Minimum number of participants:
Group trip with guaranteed departure.
We don’t guarantee the availibility of the optional activities, specially if the service is external to Unitrips. In case of the cancellation of the activity, paid amount will be reimbursed.
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member