During Christmas Holidays
Spain, France, Switzerland, Italy, Vatican, Austria, Germany, Czech Rep., Poland, Slovakia and Hungary
The essence of Unitrips
The old continent awaits you to tour it with other young travelers like you from all over the world! This is the Grand tour around Europe with Unitrips!
Next Departures 2021:
- Madrid: From 18th December to 9th January: From
- Barcelona: From 20th December to 9th January: From
For a shorter trip, travel around Europe in December 2021 with this trip From Madrid to Rome.
The program could suffer unforeseen changes due to weather conditions, traffic… or the ability of the group to respect meeting times.
The suggested programme doesn’t include optional/extra activities. You will have opportunity to book some of them in the reservation form, while the others will be proposed by the tour leader along the tour.
- 18th December at 16:00 at Atocha, ready for the walking tour of the city!
- 18th of December at Atocha Station. Time: 00:30 (Be careful! It’s the night between 18th and 19th)
- 20th of December at the Plaza de Draçanes. Time: Around 19:00.
The final times will be announced via email a couple of days before the departure.
For different departure points, please, please consult us.
To get to Madrid/Barcelona you can chose:
- By bus
- By plane
- By train
For different departure points, please consult us.
- Transport in our comfortable private bus to all of the cities and countries mentioned in the program.
- 24 days and 23 nights of travel
- Accommodation in the best hotels, hostels and bungalows in Europe:
- 1 Night on the Bus (Madrid-Barcelona)
- 1 Night In Barcelona
- 1 Night in Lyon
- 2 Nights in Interlaken
- 1 Night in Luguria
- 2 Nights in Rome
- 1 Night in Florence
- 2 Nights in Venice
- 2 Nights in Munich
- 3 Nights in Prague
- 2 Nights in Berlin
- 3 Nights in Krakow
- 2 Nights in Budapest
- 22 Breakfasts
- Multiple beded rooms (single or double/twin room if you request)
- All costs related to transport, parking and toll expenses
- Group leader throughout the whole trip
- Assistance throughout the whole trip
- Guided walks in mentioned cities given by tour leaders
- And more surprises…
- Everything not mentioned in “Includes”
- Plane Tickets
- Transport to the starting point
- Travel insurance and cancellation insurance
- Optional activities offered on the tour
- Entrance fees for monuments and attractions
- Visa fees or other administrative costs
- Transport within the cities (metro, taxi etc.)
Optional Activities, extras:
- Extra night in Madrid
- Visit to Lauterbrunnen and Grindelwald
- Rome Pack: Guided walk around Rome + Sistine Chapell and Vatican Museums + Colosseum and Roman Forum
- Christmas Dinner
- Pisa and food
- Snow activities
- Venice Pack
- Day trip to the Mad King’s Castle
- Visit to Dachau concentration camp
- Excursion to Kutna Hora
- Guided bus tour of Berlin
- Visit to Auschwitz
- Visit to Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Visit to Orava Castle
- Extra Night in Budapest
- More activities, the tour leader will provide more info during the tour
Book your place with a small deposit…
…and pay the rest 45 days before departure
Transport by Bus:
Transport will be by private bus. Important: In this trip, the group may be divided into several buses if there is high demand, so for logistical reasons, Unitrips does not ensure that all travellers take the tour on the same bus. Unitrips will allocate the seats on the buses to the travellers.
Multiple rooms are from 3 to 9 beds, depending on the availability of the property. If you want a double/twin or single room you can book the extra service on the booking form. The cities where we will sleep may vary depending on the availability of the accommodation, without this being a big change in the course of the program. Unitrips reserves the right to book in nearby cities, in case of non-availability.
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak english as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.
Unitrips is not responsible for the lack of entrances to the monuments we will be visiting during the trip, since they are external to our services. If there is a lack of entries, those who have paid will receive a refund.
Minimum number of participants:
Group trip with guaranteed departure.
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member