You’ll never forget
Spain, France, Italy, Vatican, Austria and Czech Republic, Germany, Switzerland
The essence of Unitrips
Want to do something a bit different this Christmas? Well then, make sure you dont stay at home, join us on this circuit through Southern Europe. A trip through Italy, Germany, the Czech Republic and much more! Don´t overthink it, pack your bags now because Europe is waiting for you!
- Madrid: 18th December to 2nd January: From
- Barcelona: 19th December to 2nd January
There will be more than one bus leaving on this trip therefore if you want to be with your friends who have booked separately, make sure you highlight this in the special requests part of the reservation form.
The program could suffer unforeseen changes due to weather conditions, traffic… or the ability of the group to respect meeting times.
The suggested programme doesn’t include optional/extra activities. You will have opportunity to book some of them in the reservation form, while the others will be proposed by the tour leader along the tour.
- 18th December at Atocha Train Station at 16:00 ready for the walking tour of Madrid.
- 18th of December at Atocha Station. Time: 00:30 (Be careful! It’s the night between 18th and 19th)
- 20th of December at Plaza de Draçanes. Early in the morning (timetable to be confirmed).
The final times will be announced via email a couple of days before the departure.
For different departure points, please, please consult us.
To get to Madrid/Barcelonayou can chose:
- By bus
- By plane
- By train
You can find the cheapest flights in this link
For different departure points, please consult us.
- Transport in our comfortable Unibus from Madrid to all the mentioned cities
- Accommodation in the best hostels, hotels and bungalows in Europe
- 1 Night on the bus (Madrid – Barcelona)
- 1 Night in Barcelona
- 1 Night in Lyon
- 1 Night in Interlaken
- 1 Night in Liguria
- 2 Nights in Rome
- 1 Night in Florence
- 2 Nights in Venice
- 2 Nights in Munich
- 3 Nights in Prague
- 14 breakfasts
- Multiple beds rooms (or you can specify a single or double/twin room)
- All costs related to parking, transport and tolls
- Group leader during the whole trip
- Assistance throughout the whole trip
- Guided tours in mentioned cities
- Many other surprises!
What’s not included?
- Everything that is not mentioned in “What’s included?”
- Transport to the starting point
- Travel insurance and cancellation insurance
- Optional activities
- Entrance fees for monuments and attractions
- Visa fees or other administrative costs
- Transport within the cities (metro, taxi etc.)
- Extra Night in Madrid (+30€)
- Departure from Barcelona (-50€)
- Rome Pack: Guided walk around Rome + Sistine Chapell and Vatican Museums + Colosseum and Roman Forum (+65€)
- Christmas Dinner (Price to be confirmed)
- Visit to Dachau Concentration Camp (+18€)
- Activities in the snow (+30€)
- Day trip to Neuschwanstein (+18€)
- Entry into the Concerntration Camp of Dachau (+18€)
- Excursion to Kutna Hora and the chapel of bones (+18€)
- You will be informed of more optional activities throughout the tour
Reserve your place for only 200€…
…and pay the rest 45 days before departure
Hop on – hop off:
Do you want to join us a few days after the set departure date? Or do you want to leave the trip a few days before it ends? Let us know and we will attempt to find the best trip for you at a reduced price!
Multiple rooms are from 3 to 9 beds, depending on the availability of the property. If you want a double/twin or single room you can book the extra service on the booking form. The cities where we will sleep may vary depending on the availability of the accommodation, without this being a big change in the course of the program. Unitrips reserves the right to book in nearby cities, in case of non-availability.
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak english as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.
Unitrips is not responsible for the the lack of entrances for the monuments we will be visiting during the trip, since they are external to our services. If there is a lack of entries, those who have invested will receive a refund.
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member