During Christmas Holidays
Now from only
Czech Republic, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France and Spain
The essence of Unitrips
Come with us on this magical Northern Europe Trip. Spend New Year in Prague, get lost in the famous Christmas markets of Cologne and get to know the most liberal city in the world… Amsterdam! Pack your bags now and come and travel northern Europe with us!
- From 30th of December to 10th of January
- Current Price:
There will be more than one bus leaving on this trip therefore if you want to be with your friends who have booked separately, make sure you highlight this in the special requests part of the reservation form.
The program could suffer unforeseen changes due to weather conditions, traffic… or the ability of the group to respect meeting times.
The suggested programme doesn’t include optional/extra activities. You will have opportunity to book some of them in the reservation form, while the others will be proposed by the tour leader along the tour.
Compare these prices with other airlines such as:
If you are having any problems finding a flight to fit the dates and times that you need, we can help! But before you do anything, read this article.
- Transport in our comfortable Unibus from Madrid to all the mentioned cities
- Accommodation in the best hostels or hotels in Europe:
- 3 nights in Prague
- 1 night in Frankfurt
- 2 nights in Amsterdam
- 2 nights in Brussels
- 2 nights in Paris
- 1 night on the bus (Paris – Madrid)
- 10 breakfasts
- Multiple beds rooms (or you can specify a single or double room)
- All costs related to parking, transport and tolls
- Group leader during the whole trip
- Assistance throughout the whole trip
- Guided tours in mentioned cities
- Many other surprises!
What’s not included?
- Everything that is not mentioned in “What’s included?”
- Transport to the starting point
- Travel insurance and cancellation
- Optional daytrips offered on the tour
- Entrance fees for monuments and attractions
- Visa fees or other administrative costs
- Transport within the cities
- Excursion to Kutna Hora (+18€)
- Boat trip on the canals of Amsterdam (+10€)
- Visit to the Heineken Factory (+18€)
- Anne Frank´s House (+18€)
- Trip to the old dutch windmill village of Zaanse Schans (+15€)
- Day trip to Ghent and Bruges (+35€)
- Paris by Night (+12€)
- Trip to Montmartre and Pigalle (+10€, to be confirmed)
- More activities, you will be informed about these by the tour leader during the trip.
Reserve your place with only 200€…
…and pay the rest 45 days before departure
Multiple rooms are from 3 to 9 beds, depending on the availability of the property. If you want a double/twin or single room you can book the extra service on the booking form. The cities where we will sleep may vary depending on the availability of the accommodation, without this being a big change in the course of the program. Unitrips reserves the right to book in nearby cities, in case of non-availability.
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak english as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.
Minimum number of participants:
Group trip with guaranteed departure.
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member