You’ll never forget
Now from only
Hungary, Poland, Germany, Czech Republic & Slovakia
The essence of Untrips
Catch a flight to Prague and enjoy this city full of history! Afterwards, you can look forward to Berlin, meet the Wavel dragon in the fascinating Krakow, and continue on to the beautiful Budapest. Discover the jewels of Eastern Europe on this Eastern Europe Tour.
- From 30th December to 9th January
- Current price: from
The program could suffer unforeseen changes due to weather conditions, traffic… or the ability of the group to respect meeting times.
The cities where we will sleep are subject to availability, depending on the flexibility of the hotels or hostels. The quality of the establishment will not change.
The suggested programme doesn’t include optional/extra activities. You will have opportunity to book some of them in the reservation form, while the others will be proposed by the tour leader along the tour.
We don’t guarantee the availibility of the optional activities, specially if the service is external to Unitrips. In case of the cancellation of the activity, paid amount will be reimbursed.
Prague: at the hostel (timetable to be confirmed)
The final times will be announced via email a couple of days before the departure.
To get to Prague there are low cost flights EVERY DAY with:
Check prices on the companies’ websites, or with comparison websites like:
- Transport in our comfortable private bus to all the destinations mentioned in the program
- 11 days and 10 nights in the best hostels and hotels in Europe:
- 3 nights in Prague
- 2 nights in Berlin
- 3 nights in Krakow
- 2 night in Budapest
- 10 buffet breakfasts
- Multiple beds rooms (or you can specify a single or double room)
- All transport costs
- All costs related to parking, transport and tolls
- Group leader during the whole trip
- Assistance throughout the whole trip
- Guided tours in mentioned cities given by tour leaders
- Many other surprises!
- Everything that is not mentioned in “What’s included?”
- Transport to the starting point
- Travel insurance and cancellation
- Optional daytrips offered on the tour
- Entrance fees for monuments and attractions
- Visa fees or other administrative costs
- Transport within the cities (metro, taxi etc.)
- Excursion to Kutna Hora (+18€)
- Excursion to Auschwitz (+35€)
- Tour of Berlin (+15€)
- Excursion to the Castle of Orava (+5€)
- More activities, your tour leader will inform you all about them during the tour
Reserve your place for only 150€…
…and pay the rest 45 days before departure
Multiple rooms are from 3 to 9 beds, depending on the availability of the property. If you want a double/twin or single room you can book the extra service presented on the booking form. The cities where we will sleep may vary depending on the availability of the accommodation, without this causing a big change in the course of the program. Unitrips reserves the right to book in nearby cities in case of non-availability.
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak english as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.
Minimum number of participants:
Group trip with guaranteed depatrture.
Hotels and hostels
The multiple rooms are from 3 to 8 beds, according to the availability of the establishment. If you want a double or single room, mark this extra in your booking form.
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member