You´ll never forget
Now from only
Hungary, Austria, Czech Republic, Germany and Poland.
The essence of Unitrips
Join this Eastern European tour at Christmas with Unitrips. Departing from Vienna (or why not Budapest), you will get to know Europe with a magical Christmas atmosphere and accompanied by young travellers like you.
- From 28th December to 9th January: From
The program could suffer unforeseen changes due to weather conditions, traffic… or the ability of the group to respect meeting times.
The suggested programme doesn’t include optional/extra activities. You will have opportunity to book some of them in the reservation form, while the others will be proposed by the tour leader along the tour.
Meeting Point: Budapest
Vienna: Time to be confirmed
Do you have the optional night in Budapest? When you arrive at the hostel ask at reception by booking in the name of Unitrips. The next day we’ll be leaving for Vienna soon.
The final times will be announced via email a couple of days before the departure.
To get to Vienna there are low cost flights EVERY DAY with:
Check prices on the companies’ websites, or with comparison websites like:
- Transport in our comfortable Unibus to cities mentioned in the programme
- 13 days and 12 nights in the best hotels and hostels in Europe:
- 2 Nights in Budapest
- 2 Nights in Vienna
- 3 Nights in Prague
- 2 Nights in Berlin
- 3 Nights in Krakow
- 12 Breakfasts
- Multiple beds rooms (or you can specify a single or double/twin room)
- All costs related to parking, transport and tolls
- Group leader during the whole trip
- Assistance throughout the whole trip
- Guided walks in mentioned cities by tour leaders (when bus tour is not offered)
- And other surprises…
What’s not included?
- Everything that is not mentioned in “What’s included?”
- Transport to the starting point
- Travel insurance and cancellation insurance
- Entrance fees for monuments and attractions
- Visa fees or other administrative costs
- Transport within the cities (metro, taxi etc.)
- Optional activities
- Optional night in Budapest the 27th of December (+35€)
- Guided Panoramic Bus Tour around Vienna (+15€)
- NYE Pack (To be confirmed)
- Excursion Kutna Hora (+18€)
- Excursion to Auschwitz Concerntration Camp (+38€)
- Tour of Berlin (+15€)
- Trip to Orava Castle (+5€)
- Extra night in Budapest (+25€)
- More activites during the tour
Reserve your place for only 200€…
…and pay the rest 45 days before departure
Multiple rooms are from 3 to 9 beds, depending on the availability of the property. If you want a double/twin or single room you can book the extra service presented on the booking form. The cities where we will sleep may vary depending on the availability of the accommodation, without this causing a big change in the course of the program. Unitrips reserves the right to book in nearby cities in case of non-availability.
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak english as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.
Minimum number of participants:
Group trip with guaranteed depature.
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member