You’ll never forget
Now for only
Austria, Czech Republic, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France and Spain.
The essence of Unitrips
Christmas holidays are for travelling! Join Unitrips and other young travellers from around the world for this Circuit of central Europe.
- From 28th December to 10th January
- Current price: from
The program could suffer unforeseen changes due to weather conditions, traffic… or the ability of the group to respect meeting times.
The suggested programme doesn’t include optional/extra activities. You will have opportunity to book some of them in the reservation form, while the others will be proposed by the tour leader along the tour.
Meeting Point: Vienna
Vienna: At the contracted accommodation (timetable to confirm)
The final times will be announced via email a couple of days before the departure.
To get to Vienna there are low cost flights EVERY DAY with:
Check prices on the companies’ websites, or with comparison websites like:
- Transport in our comfortable Unibus from Madrid to all the mentioned cities
- Accommodation in the best hostels/hotels in Europe:
- 2 nights in Vienna
- 3 nights in Prague
- 1 night in Frankfurt
- 2 nights in Amsterdam
- 2 nights in Brussels
- 2 nights in Paris
- 1 night in our Unibus
- 12 buffet breakfasts
- Multiple beds rooms (or you can specify a single or double room)
- All transport costs
- All costs related to parking, transport and tolls
- Group leader during the whole trip
- Assistance throughout the whole trip
- Guided tours in mentioned cities given by tour leaders
- Many other surprises!
What´s not Included?
- Everything that is not mentioned in “What’s included?”
- Transport to the starting point
- Travel insurance and cancellation
- Optional daytrips offered on the tour
- Entrance fees for monuments and attractions
- Visa fees or other administrative costs
- Transport within the cities (metro, taxi etc.)
- Optional night in Budapest the 27th of December (+35€)
- Bus tour of Vienna with a professional guide (+15€)
- NYE Pack (To be confirmed)
- Trip to Kutna Hora with a visit to the Chapel of Bones (+18€)
- Entry into Anne Frank´s house (+18€)
- Trip to the Heineken Factory (+18€)
- Trip along the canals of Amsterdam in a boat (+10€)
- Excursion to Zaanse Schans (+18€)
- Trip to Bruges and Ghent (+85€)
- Paris by night (+12€)
- Trip to Montmarte and Pigalle (+10€, to be confirmed)
- More activities: information about these and more activities during the trip
Reserve your place for only 200€…
…And the rest 45 days before departure
The cities in which we will sleep may vary depending on the availability of accommodation, supposing that this will not have an impact on the organisation of the tour.
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak english as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.
Minimum number of participants:
Group trip with guaranteed departure.
Unitrips is not responsible for the the lack of entrances for the monuments we will be visiting during the trip, since they are external to our services. If there is a lack of entries, those who have invested will receive a refund.
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member