You’ll never forget
Now for only
Austria and the Czech Republic.
The essence of Unitrips
Come with us on this Tour around the Imperial European Cities! We will arrive in Kafka’s city, Prague, where we will try a variety of Czech Beers. We present the Imperial Cities Express Tour passing through 2 of the prettiest and most unforgettable cities in Europe.
- From 28th December to 2nd January
- Current price: from
The program could suffer unforeseen changes due to weather conditions, traffic… or the ability of the group to respect meeting times.
The suggested programme doesn’t include optional/extra activities. You will have opportunity to book some of them in the reservation form, while the others will be proposed by the tour leader along the tour.
Meeting Point – Vienna: Time to be confirmed
Do you have the optional night in Budapest? When you arrive at the hostel ask at reception by booking in the name of Unitrips. The next day we’ll be leaving for Vienna soon.
The final times will be announced via email a couple of days before the departure.
To get to Vienna there are low cost flights EVERY DAY with:
Check prices on the companies’ websites, or with comparison websites like:
- Transport in our comfortable Unibus to all the mentioned cities
- 6 days and 5 nights in the best hostels or hotels in Europe:
- 2 Nights in Vienna
- 3 Nights in Prague
- 5 breakfasts
- Multiple beds rooms (or you can specify a single or double room)
- Transport costs
- All costs related to parking, transport and tolls
- Group leader during the whole trip
- Assistance throughout the whole trip
- Guided tours in mentioned cities by tour leaders
- Many other surprises!
What’s not included?
- Everything that is not mentioned in “What’s included?”
- Transport to the starting point
- Travel insurance and cancellation
- Optional daytrips offered on the tour
- Entrance fees for monuments and attractions
- Visa fees or other administrative costs
- Transport within the cities (metro, taxi etc.)
- Optional night in Budapest on the 27th of December (+35€)
- Panoramic bus tour of Vienna with a professional guide (+15€)
- Daytrip to Kutna Hora with visit to the bone chapel (+18€)
- More activities + info during the trip
Reserve your place for only 150€…
…and pay the rest 45 days before departure
Multiple rooms are from 3 to 9 beds, depending on the availability of the property. If you want a double/twin or single room you can book the extra service presented on the booking form. The cities where we will sleep may vary depending on the availability of the accommodation, without this causing a big change in the course of the program. Unitrips reserves the right to book in nearby cities in case of non-availability.
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak english as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.
Minimum number of participants:
Group trip with guaranteed departure.
Unitrips is not responsible for the the lack of entrances for the monuments we will be visiting during the trip, since they are external to our services. If there is a lack of entries, those who have invested will receive a refund.
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member