That you will never forget
Spain, Luxembourg, Germany, Holland, Belgium and France.
World Hertiage Sites
Take advantage of the Christmas holidays and join Unitrips on the trip of a lifetime! During this Christmas European Tour, we will visit the most beautiful cities… all of which will leave you speechless. Don´t think about it anymore, join us on this tour around Central Europe and enjoy an unforgettable NEW YEAR IN AMSTERDAM!!
- From Madrid: 26th December – 7th January: From
- From Paris: 27th December – 6th January: Check the price in the booking form
The program could suffer unforeseen changes due to weather conditions, traffic… or the ability of the group to respect meeting times.
The suggested programme doesn’t include optional/extra activities. You will have opportunity to book some of them in the reservation form, while the others will be proposed by the tour leader along the tour.
Madrid: 26th December at 17:00pm at Atocha (Time to be confirmed)
Paris: 27th December at 10:00am at the contracted accommodation (Time to be confirmed)
To get to Paris directly you can look here for the best flights.
There are various different airports in Paris (Charles de Gaulle, Beauvais, Orly) and the cost of getting to the city center can vary from 15-40€.
- Travel in a comfortable, private bus to all of the previously mentioned destinations
- Accommodation in the best hostels and hotels in Europe
- 10 breakfasts
- Shared rooms (ask us for double or single rooms)
- 2 nights on the bus (if you start your trip in Madrid)
- 3 nights in Paris
- 3 nights in Amsterdam
- 2 nights in Brussels
- 1 Night in Strasbourg
- 1 Night in Cologne
- Transport between the different cities.
- Parking and toll expenses
- Group leader for the entire trip
- Help from our team throughout the trip
- Guided walking tours of the different cities
- And more surprises…
- Everything that isn´t mentioned in “includes”
- Transport to the departure point of this trip.
- Travel or cancellation insurance
- Optional Activities
- Entry into monuments, parks and attractions
- Visa or administrative expenses
- Public transport costs in the cities on this trip (metro/taxi/bus)
- Night bus from Madrid to Paris: 53€
- Night bus from Paris to Madrid: 53€
- Entry into Anne Frank´s house: 18€
- Boat trip on the canals of Amsterdam: 10€
- Heineken Experience: 18€
- Zaanse Schans: Trip to the Dutch Mills: 15€
- Day Trip to Ghent and Bruges: 35€
- Paris by Night: 12€
- Visited guide of Montmarte and Pigalle: 10€ (to be confirmed)
- And much more…
Reserve your place now for only €200…
… And pay the rest 45 days before departure.
The cities in which we will sleep may vary depending on the availability of accommodation, supposing that this will not have an impact on the organization of the tour.
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak English as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.
Unitrips is not responsible for the the lack of entrances for the monuments we will be visiting during the trip, since they are external to our services. If there is a lack of entries, those who have invested will receive a refund.
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member.