That you will never forget!
Now only 695€
Hungary, Croatia, Bosnia and Serbia
The essence of Unitrips.
We invite you to join us on this incredible trip to croatia and bosnia! Get to know the jewels of the Mediterranean, uncovering the secrets and many wonders of what use to be Yugoslavia. 4 countries in 11 days of fun, parties, sightseeing and other unforgettable experiences…what are you waiting for? Book now!
Next Departure: Summer 2021
An intense tour for fearless travellers.
We must remind all of our travellers that unforeseen events such as delays at the border are out of our control.
*This program may be subject to changes due to changes in weather, traffic or any other unforeseen circumstances.
To get to Budapest you can look for the best flight combinations here.
If you have any problems finding a flight that fits the times and days in which you wish to travel, we can help you out! But before you do anything else, make sure you read this article.
- 11 days and 10 nights
- 2 nights in Budapest
- 1 night in Zagreb
- 1 night in Split
- 2 nights in Hvar
- 1 night in Mostar
- 1 night in Sarajevo
- 2 nights in Belgrade
- Travel in a comfortable bus from Budapest to all of the places mentioned in the program
- All of the transport costs
- Parking and tolls costs
- Accommodation in hotels/hostels (you will be in double rooms)
- Breakfasts (if they are offered by the hotel)
- Group leader throughout the trip
- Assistance throughout the trip
- Organization costs
- An unforgettable experience!
- Everything that is not mentioned in “includes”
- Flights/transport to the meeting point (Budapest)
- Travel and cancellation insurance
- Entry into monuments, parks and attractions
- Visa or administrative expenses
- Optional tours/excursions
- Taxi/metro expenses in the different cities
- Extra night(s) in Budapest before and after the trip
- Cost of crossing the boarder
Before reserving, check you have all the necessary documents to be able to travel to these countries. The agency takes no responsibility for problems at the border, and people who don’t have their documents will stay at the border and consider the services of the agency to be terminated.
Reserve your place for only 150€…
…and pay the rest 45 days before departure
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak english as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.
Unitrips is not responsible for the the lack of entrances for the monuments we will be visiting during the trip, since they are external to our services. If there is a lack of entries, those who have invested will receive a refund.
Frequently asked questions about trips to Europe:
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member.