You’ll never forget
Spain, Italy, The Vatican, Germany, The Netherlands, Belgium, France.
The full Unitrips experience
It’s time to get back travelling in 2022 with our trip Backpacking through Europe! Unitrips offers you the best choice of a trip around Europe for young people. Join our Young Europe and get to know some incredible places with travellers just like you.
Make the most of summer travelling through Europe ! Join Unitrips for this tour backpacking around Europe!
Next Departures 2022:
- 9th to 27th of April: From
- 18th of June to 6th of July: From
- 16th of July to 3rd of August: From
- Día 30 de Julio al 17 de Agosto: Desde
To just do half of this trip, take a look at Classic Italy
The program of this trip may suffer changes due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. These changes do not warrant the right of return or refund.
The indicated program does not include optional / extra activities. Some of them you can choose in the booking form, the other activities will be informed by our tour leader throughout the tour.
- Madrid: Adolfo Suárez Madrid Barajas Airport. (to be confirmed)
- Transport in our comfortable Unibus to all the mentioned destinations
- 19 days and 18 nights in the best hostels, hotels and bungalows in Europe:
- 3 Nights in Madrid
- 1 Night on a cruise ship *
- 3 Nights in Rome
- 1 Night in Florence
- 2 Nights in Venice
- 1 Night in Munich
- 1 Night in Frankfurt
- 2 Nights in Amsterdam
- 1 Night in Brussels
- 1 Night in Paris
- 2 Nights on the bus (Madrid – Barcelona and Paris – Madrid)* – There is a supplement if you want to catch the train from Madrid to Barcelona instead of a night on the bus.
- 15 breakfasts
- Multiple beds rooms – (or you can specify a single or double room)
- Transport between the cities
- All costs related to parking, transport and tolls
- Group leader during the entire trip
- Assistance throughout the whole trip
- Guided tours in mentioned cities given by tour leaders
- Public transport tickets in the cities for group activities=
- Airport transfers
- Rome Pack: Guided walk around Rome + Sistine Chapell and Vatican Museums + Colosseum and Roman Forum
- Pisa and food
- Venice Pack: Murano y Burano
- Dachau Concentration Camp
- Trip on a boat on the canals of Amsterdam
- Anne Frank´s House
- Excursion to the traditional dutch windmill village of Zaanse Schans
- Heineken Experience
- Day trip Bruges and Ghent
- Paris by Night
- Welcome KIT
- SIM card valid in all of Europe
- And more surprises…
- Everything that is not mentioned in “Includes”
- Plane tickets
- Transport to the starting point
- Travel insurance and cancellation
- Optional activities
- Other transfers or public transport costs not mentioned
- Entrance to monuments parks or attractions.
- Visa fees or other administrative costs
Optional Activities, Extras:
- Day trip Toledo
- Visit to Warner Park
- Visit to Santiago Bernabéu stadium
- And so much more…
(You can reserve your extras once you have booked your trip, through our app which we will give you access to)
Every optional activity requires a minimum of 30 participants to go ahead
Reserve your place for a small deposit…
…and pay the rest 45 days before your departure.
Transporte on Bus:
The main mode of transport for this trip will be on bus. Important: On this trip the group will be divided and put onto various different buses in the case of high demand. Therefore due to logistic reasons, Unitrips can not ensure that all of our clients will be able to complete the trip on the same bus. Unitrips will choose which bus each passanger goes on
The multiple rooms are from 3 to 9 beds, according to the availability of the establishment. If you want a double or single room, mark this extra in your booking form. The cities where we´ll sleep can vary depending on the availability of accommodation. Unitrips reserves the right to reserve in nearby cities of those mentioned in the case of no availability.
without assuming this a great change in the course of the program. Unitrips reserves the right to reserve in nearby cities of those mentioned in case of unavailability.
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak english as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.
Minimum number of participants:
As this is a group trip, a minimum of 30 people are required for the trip to be confirmed.
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member