During the Summer
Spain, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Slovenia and Italy
Enjoy the full Unitrips experience.
Autumn is getting close, therefore take advantage of what´s left of the summer to get to know the wonders that Europe has to offer with other young people from all over the world. Start Wanderlust – your summer escape.
From Madrid: 4th to 29th August 2020
- From Paris: 5th to 29th August 2020
The program could suffer unforeseen changes due to weather conditions, traffic… or the ability of the group to respect meeting times.
The suggested programme doesn’t include optional/extra activities. You will have opportunity to book some of them in the reservation form, while the others will be proposed by the tour leader along the tour.
- Day 4th August at the station of Atocha (Ministry Of Agriculture) At 5pm.
- Day 5th Agust. Time to be confirmed
The final times will be announced via email a couple of days before the departure.
For different departure points, please, please consult us.
To get to Madrid/Paris you can choose:
- By bus
- By plane
- By train
You can find the cheapest flights in this link
For different departure points, please consult us.
- Travel In our comfortable Unitrips bus to the destinations mentioned in the programme*
- 26 days and 25 nights in the best hotels, hostels and campsites in Europe:
- 2 Nights in Paris
- 1 Night in Brussels
- 2 Nights in Amsterdam
- 2 Nights in Berlin
- 2 Nights in Prague
- 1 Night in Vienna
- 2 Nights in Budapest
- 1 Night in Ljubljana
- 2 Nights in Venice
- 2 Nights in Florence
- 2 Nights in Rome
- 2 Nights in Naples
- 1 Night by Boat (From Rome)
- 1 Night in Barcelona
- 1 Night in Madrid
- 1 Night on bus (from Madrid)
- 23 breakfasts
- Multiple rooms (double/twin or single on request)
- All transportation costs
- Parking and toll costs
- Group leader during the entire trip
- Assistance throughout the trip
- Walks through the cities accompanied by tour leaders
- Public transport tickets in cities (for group activities)
- Welcome Kit
- Sim card valid in all of Europe
- And many more surprises….
- Everything not mentioned in “Includes”
- Transport to the point of departure
- Travel or cancellation insurance
- Tickets to monuments, parks, attractions.
- Visa or administrative expenses.
- Other public transport (not in group)
- Optional activities
Optional Activities, extras:
- Paris by night: 12€
- Visit of Montmartre and Pigalle: To be confirmed
- Boat ride on the Canals of Amsterdam: 10€
- Entrance to Anne Frank’s house: 18€
- Heineken Experience: 18€
- Tour of the Dutch Mills, Zaanse Schans: 15€
- Guided tour in Berlin with local guide: 15€
- Tour of Vienna in bus to Ringstasse and Schonbrunn in Vienna with local guided: 15€
- Entry to the Postojna Caves
- Pack Venice: Trains to La Laguna, Night boat back in La Laguna, visit to Murano and Burano. Visit Shop Handcrafted Murano Glass: 35€
- Entrance to the 5 Terre and Pisa National Park: 55€
- Pack Rome: Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museums, Colosseum and Roman forums trains to and from the center: 55€
- Full day excursion to the Amalfi Coast and Capri: To be confirmed
- Entrance to Pompeii: to be confirmed
- And much more
Every optional activity requires a minimum of 30 participants to go ahead
Book your place for only 250€…
… and the rest 45 days before departure
The rooms that will be available on this tour will range frorm 3 to 9 beds, depending on the availabilty. If you want a double/twin or single room you can book this extra service in the reservation formThe cities in which we will sleep may vary depending on the availability of accommodation, supposing that this will not have an impact on the organisation of the tour. Unitrips reserves the right to book accommodation in the nearby cities of those in the program in the case of unavalibility.
Transport in Bus:
The main form of transport used throughout the trip will be bus. Important: During this trip the group will be divided and put on various different buses (in the case that there is high demand), due to logistical reasons, Unitrips cannot ensure that you will be on the same bus for the entire trip. Unitrips will be in charge of asigning all of the passangers onto the different buses.
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak english as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.
Minimum number of travellers
Miniumum requirement of 30 PARTICIPANTS to take place
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member