Discovering Italy and Spain
Venice, Florence, Pisa, Rome, Naples, Barcelona, Madrid
Enjoy the full Unitrips experience
End your summer with this Trip through Italy and fall in love with these amazing Italian cities.
- From 19th to 29th of August: From
- From 13th to 24th of August 2021: From
We have trips for all tastes! If you have already visited the destinations of this program, you may be more interested in Central European Charms.
The travel program may undergo changes for organizational or other reasons. Changes do not give rise to a right of return or refund.
The indicated program does not include optional / extra activities. You can choose some of them in the reservation form, the other activities will be informed by our tour leader throughout the tour.
Venice: 19th August/ 13th August 2021
The final times will be announced via email a couple of days before the departure.
To get to Venice you can find the cheapest flights in this link
For different departure points, please consult us.
- Travel In our comfortable Unitrips bus to the destinations mentioned in the programme*
- Accommodation in the best hotels, hostels and bungalows in Europe
- 2 Nighst in Venice
- 2 Nights in Florence
- 2 Nights in Rome
- 2 Nights in Naples
- 1 Night on Ferry (Rome-Barcelona)
- 1 Night in Barcelona
- 1 Night in Madrid
- 9 breakfasts
- Multiple rooms (double/twin or single on request)
- All transportation costs
- Parking and toll costs
- Group leader during the entire trip
- Assistance throughout the trip
- Walks through the cities accompanied by tour leaders
- Public transport tickets in cities (for group activities)
- Welcome Kit
- Sim card valid in all of Europe
- And many more surprises….
- Everything not mentioned in “Includes”
- Transport to the point of departure
- Travel or cancellation insurance
- Tickets to monuments, parks, attractions.
- Visa or administrative expenses.
- Other public transport (not in group)
- Optional activities
Optional Activities, extras:
- Pack Venice: Trains to La Laguna, Night boat back in La Laguna, visit to Murano and Burano. Visit Shop Handcrafted Murano Glass: 35€
- Entrance to the 5 Terre and Pisa National Park: 60€
- Pack Rome: Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museums, Colosseum and Roman forums trains to and from the center: 65€
- Full day excursion to the Amalfi Coast and Capri
- Entrance to Pompeii
- And much more!
Book your place for only 150€
… And pay the rest 45 days before departure
The rooms that will be available on this tour will range frorm 3 to 9 beds, depending on the availabilty. If you want a double/twin or single room you can book this extra service in the reservation formThe cities in which we will sleep may vary depending on the availability of accommodation, supposing that this will not have an impact on the organisation of the tour. Unitrips reserves the right to book accommodation in the nearby cities of those in the program in the case of unavalibility.
Transport on Bus:
The main form of transport used throughout the trip will be bus. Important: During this trip the group will be divided and put on various different buses (in the case that there is high demand), due to logistical reasons, Unitrips cannot ensure that you will be on the same bus for the entire trip. Unitrips will be in charge of asigning all of the passangers onto the different buses.
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak English as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.
Minimum number of travellers:
Miniumum requirement of 30 PARTICIPANTS to take place
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member