Italy, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Germany
Enjoy the full Unitrips experience.
Spend an incredible summer falling in love with these amazing European Cities on this trip through Europe.
- 13th to 23rd of July: From
If you want to do a similar but shorter trip, we recommend Be Happy.
The program could suffer unforeseen changes due to weather conditions, traffic… or the ability of the group to respect meeting times.
The cities where we will sleep are subject to availability, depending on the flexibility of the hotels or hostels. The quality of the establishment will not change.
The suggested programme doesn’t include optional/extra activities. You will have opportunity to book some of them in the reservation form, while the others will be proposed by the tour leader along the tour.
We don’t guarantee the availability of the optional activities, specially if the service is external to Unitrips. In case of the cancellation of the activity, paid amount will be reimbursed.
- Venice: 13th of July
You will receive more detailed information about the trip via email once you have reserved your place.
To get to Venice you can choose:
- By bus
- By plane
- By train
If you are having any problems finding a flight to fit the times that you need, we can help you out! Before you do anything else, we suggest you read this article!
- Transport in our comfortable Unibus to all the mentioned destinations
- 11 days and 10 nights in the best hostels, hotels and bungalows in Europe:
- 2 Nights in Venice
- 2 Nights in Vienna
- 2 Nights in Budapest
- 2 Nights in Prague
- 2 Nights in Berlin
- 10 breakfasts
- Multiple beds rooms – (or you can specify a single or double room)
- All transport between the cities mentioned in the program
- All costs related to parking, transport and tolls
- Group leader during the whole trip
- Assistance throughout the whole trip
- Guided tours in mentioned cities given by tour leaders
- Many other surprises!
- Everything that is not mentioned in “Includes”
- Plane tickets
- Transport to the starting point
- Travel insurance and cancellation
- Entrance fees for monuments and attractions
- Visa fees or other administrative costs
- Transport within the cities (metro, taxi etc.)
- Optional Activities
Optional Activities, Extras:
- Venice Pack: Trains to La Laguna, Night boat back in La Laguna, visit to Murano and Burano. Visit Shop Handcrafted Murano Glass
- Tour of Vienna in bus to Ringstasse and Schonbrunn in Vienna with local guided
- Guided tour in Berlin with local guide
- And much more…
(You can reserve your extras once you have booked your trip, through our app which we will give you access to)
Every optional activity requires a minimum of 30 participants to go ahead
Reserve your place for a small deposit…
…and pay the rest 45 days before your departure.
The rooms that will be available on this tour will range frorm 3 to 9 beds, depending on the availabilty. If you want a double/twin or single room you can book this extra service in the reservation formThe cities in which we will sleep may vary depending on the availability of accommodation, supposing that this will not have an impact on the organisation of the tour. Unitrips reserves the right to book accommodation in the nearby cities of those in the program in the case of unavalibility.
Transport in Bus:
The main form of transport used throughout the trip will be bus. Important: During this trip the group will be divided and put on various different buses (in the case that there is high demand), due to logistical reasons, Unitrips cannot ensure that you will be on the same bus for the entire trip. Unitrips will be in charge of asigning all of the passangers onto the different buses.
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak english as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.
Minimum number of travellers
The trip requires a minimum of 30 participants.
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member