Crossing the continent
Now from only
Italy, Germnay, Netherlands, Belgium and France.
Enjoy the full Unitrips experience
Summer has arrived and the party has started! It´s time to pack your case and enjoy the summer travelling through Europe. Conquer the heart of cities like Venice, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Brussels and Paris. Join us on this tour x europe for students!
- 6th to 16th August 2020: From
- 14th to 23rd May 2021: From
- 6th to 15th August 2021: From
Para añadirle a tu viaje dos joyas italianas, Roma y Florencia, revisa el programa de nuestro tour por Italia desde Madrid.
The program could suffer unforeseen changes due to weather conditions, traffic… or the ability of the group to respect meeting times.
The suggested programme doesn’t include optional/extra activities. You will have opportunity to book some of them in the reservation form, while the others will be proposed by the tour leader along the tour.
- Venice: In the airport
The final times will be announced via email a couple of days before the departure.
For different departure points, please, please consult us.
To get to Venice you can find the cheapest flights in this link
For different departure points, please consult us.
- Transport in our comfortable Unibus to all the mentioned destinations.
- Accommodation in the best hostels and hotels in Europe:
- 2 Nights in Venice
- 2 Nights in Munich
- 1 Night in Frankfurt
- 2 Nights en Amsterdam
- 1 Night in Brussels
- 3 Nights in Paris
- 10 breakfasts
- Multiple bedrooms – (or you can specify a single or double room)
- Transport between the cities
- All parking and toll related costs
- Group leader throughout the whole trip
- Assitance throughout the whole trip
- Guided tours in mentioned cities given by tour leaders.
- Public transport in the cities (for group activities)
- Welcome kit
- Sim card valid in all of Europe
- Pack Venice
- Visit to Dacahau Concentration Camp
- Canal Boat Amsterdam
- Anne Frank House
- Heineken Experience
- Dutch Windmill Village
- Trip to Bruges and Ghent
- Paris by Night
- Many other surprises
- Everything not mentioned in “Includes”
- Transport to the point of departure
- Travel or cancellation insurance
- Tickets to monuments, parks, attractions.
- Visa or administrative expenses.
- Other public transport (not in group)
- Optional activities
Reserve your place with only 150€…
… and pay the rest 45 days before departure.
Transport in Bus:
The main form of transport used throughout the trip will be bus. Important: During this trip the group will be divided and put on various different buses (in the case that there is high demand), due to logistical reasons, Unitrips cannot ensure that you will be on the same bus for the entire trip. Unitrips will be in charge of asigning all of the passangers onto the different buses.
The rooms that will be available on this tour will range frorm 3 to 9 beds, depending on the availabilty. If you want a double/twin or single room you can book this extra service in the reservation formThe cities in which we will sleep may vary depending on the availability of accommodation, supposing that this will not have an impact on the organisation of the tour. Unitrips reserves the right to book accommodation in the nearby cities of those in the program in the case of unavalibility.
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak english as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously
Hop on – hop off
Do you want to join a few days later? Do you want to leave us a few days before? Ask for a custom quote, and we will try to give you a reduced price!
Minimum de participants
As it is a group trip, it will be done only by having a minimum of 40 participants per trip.
August date with GUARANTEED DEPARTURE.
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member