Crossing the continent
Italy, Germany, The Netherlands, Belgium, France and Spain
Enjoy the full Unitrips experience
Summer has arrived and the party has started! It´s time to pack your suitcase and enjoy the summer travelling through Europe. Conquer the heart of cities like Venice, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Brussels and Paris. Join us on this tour x europe for students!
Next Departures 2022:
- 17th to 27th of May: From
- 26th of June to 6th of July: From
- 24th of July to 3rd of August: From
- 7th to 17th of August: From
If you want to add 2 Italian gems to your trip, Rome and Florence, take a look at our trip for Classic Italy
The program could suffer unforeseen changes due to weather conditions, traffic… or the ability of the group to respect meeting times.
The suggested programme doesn’t include optional/extra activities. You will have opportunity to book some of them in the reservation form, while the others will be proposed by the tour leader along the tour.
- Venice: In the airport
The final times will be announced via email a couple of days before the departure.
To get to Venice you can choose between going:
- By bus
- By plane
- By train
For different departure points, please consult us.
- Transport in our comfortable Unibus to all the mentioned destinations.
- 11 days ang 10 nights in the best hostels, hotels and campsites in Europe:
- 2 Nights in Venice
- 1 Night in Munich
- 1 Night in Frankfurt
- 2 Nights en Amsterdam
- 1 Night in Brussels
- 1 Night in Paris
- 1 Night on bus
- 1 Night in Madrid
- 9 breakfasts
- Multiple bedrooms – (or you can specify a single or double room)
- Transport between the cities
- All parking and toll related costs
- Group leader throughout the whole trip
- Assitance throughout the whole trip
- Guided tours in mentioned cities given by tour leaders.
- Public transport in the cities (for group activities)
- Welcome kit
- Sim card valid in all of Europe
- Pack Venice
- Visit to Dacahau Concentration Camp
- Canal Boat Amsterdam
- Anne Frank House
- Heineken Experience
- Dutch Windmill Village
- Trip to Bruges and Ghent
- Paris by Night
- Many other surprises
- Everything not mentioned in “Includes”
- Plane tickets
- Transport to the point of departure
- Travel or cancellation insurance
- Tickets to monuments, parks, attractions.
- Visa or administrative expenses.
- Other public transport (not in group)
- Optional activities
(You can reserve your extras once you have booked your trip, through our app which we will give you access to)
Every optional activity requires a minimum of 30 participants to go ahead
Reserve your place for a small deposit…
… and pay the rest 45 days before your departure.
Transport in Bus:
The main form of transport used throughout the trip will be bus. Important: During this trip the group will be divided and put on various different buses (in the case that there is high demand), due to logistical reasons, Unitrips cannot ensure that you will be on the same bus for the entire trip. Unitrips will be in charge of asigning all of the passangers onto the different buses.
Hop on – hop off
Do you want to join a few days later? Do you want to leave us a few days before? Ask for a custom quote, and we will try to give you a reduced price!
The rooms that will be available on this tour will range frorm 3 to 9 beds, depending on the availabilty. If you want a double/twin or single room you can book this extra service in the reservation formThe cities in which we will sleep may vary depending on the availability of accommodation, supposing that this will not have an impact on the organisation of the tour. Unitrips reserves the right to book accommodation in the nearby cities of those in the program in the case of unavalibility.
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak english as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously
Minimum de participants
As it is a group trip, it will be done only by having a minimum of 30 participants per trip.
August date with GUARANTEED DEPARTURE.
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member