That you won’t forget.
Spain, Italy and Vatican
The full Unitrips experience.
Make the most of the summer traveling in Europe! It’s time to celebrate end of studies with Unitrips travelers! So don’t think twice and join us to tour italy from madrid.
Upcoming Departures 2020 and 2021:
- 29th July to 8th August 2020
- 5th to 15th May 2021
- 28th July to 7th August 2021
The program could suffer unforeseen changes due to weather conditions, traffic… or the ability of the group to respect meeting times.
The suggested programme doesn’t include optional/extra activities. You will have opportunity to book some of them in the reservation form, while the others will be proposed by the tour leader along the tour.
- Transport in our comfortable Unibus to the cities mentioned in the program.
- Accommodation in the best hostels, hotels and bungalows in Europe:
- 2 Nights in Madrid
- 1 Night on bus (Madrid – Barcelona)
- 1 Night on cruise (optional from Madrid/ Barcelona)
- 3 Nights in Roma
- 1 Night in Florence
- 2 Nights in Venice
- 8 breakfasts
- Shared Bedrooms from 3-8 people (single and twin rooms available upon request)
- Transport between the different cities
- Parking and toll expenses
- Group leader during the trip
- Assitance throughout the trip
- Walking tours around the cities mentioned in the program
- Transfer from Airport
- Rome Pack: Round trip transport + guided tour of Rome + Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museums + Colossuem and Roman Forums
- Pisa and food
- Venice Pack: Includes excursion to Murano and Burano
- Welcome KIT
- SIM card valid in all of Europe
- And much more….
- Everything that is not mentioned in “What’s included?”
- Transport to the starting point
- Travel insurance and cancellation insurance
- Entrance fees for monuments and attractions
- Visa fees or other administrative costs
Reserve your place with only 150€…
…and the rest 45 days before departure
Transport in Bus:
The main form of transport used throughout the trip will be bus. Important: During this trip the group will be divided and put on various different buses (in the case that there is high demand), due to logistical reasons, Unitrips cannot ensure that you will be on the same bus for the entire trip. Unitrips will be in charge of asigning all of the passangers onto the different buses.
The rooms that will be available on this tour will range frorm 3 to 9 beds, depending on the availabilty. If you want a double/twin or single room you can book this extra service in the reservation formThe cities in which we will sleep may vary depending on the availability of accommodation, supposing that this will not have an impact on the organisation of the tour. Unitrips reserves the right to book accommodation in the nearby cities of those in the program in the case of unavalibility.
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak english as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.
Minimum number of participants:
As this is a group trip, a minimum of 40 people are required for the trip to be confirmed.
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member