That you will never forget
Spain, France, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany
Live the full Unitrips experience
Autumn is getting close, therefore take advantage of what´s left of the summer to get to know the wonders that Europe has to offer with other young people from all over the world. Start Great European Capitals– your tour around Europe in August.
Next Departures 2022:
- 30th of July to 9th of August: From
- 1st to 9th of August: From
- 2nd to 9th of August: From
To continue your trip in Berlin we recommend Wanderlust
The program could suffer unforeseen changes due to weather conditions, traffic… or the ability of the group to respect meeting times.
The cities where we will sleep are subject to availability, depending on the flexibility of the hotels or hostels. The quality of the establishment will not change.
The suggested programme doesn’t include optional/extra activities. You will have opportunity to book some of them in the reservation form, while the others will be proposed by the tour leader along the tour.
We don’t guarantee the availability of the optional activities, specially if the service is external to Unitrips. In case of the cancellation of the activity, paid amount will be reimbursed.
- Madrid: At the station of Atocha (Ministry Of Agriculture) At 5pm.
- Paris: Time to be confirmed
The final times will be announced via email a couple of days before the departure.
To get to Madrid/Paris you can choose:
- By bus
- By plane
- By train
For different departure points, please consult us.
If you have any problem regarding flights or schedules on the days you want, we can give you a hand. Before anything, we advise you to read this article
- Travel In our comfortable Unitrips bus to the destinations mentioned in the programme*
- 11 days and 10 nights in the best hotels and hostels in Europe:
- 2 Nights in Madrid
- 2 Nights in Paris
- 1 Night in Brussels
- 2 Nights in Amsterdam
- 2 Nights in Berlin
- 1 Night on Bus (From Madrid)
- 7-9 breakfasts (depending on start date and city)
- Multiple rooms (double/twin or single on request)
- All transportation costs
- Parking and toll costs
- Group leader during the entire trip
- Assistance throughout the trip
- Walks through the cities accompanied by tour leaders
- Public transport tickets in cities (for group activities)
- Welcome Kit
- Sim card valid in all of Europe
- And many more surprises….
- Everything not mentioned in “Includes”
- Plane tickets
- Transport to the point of departure
- Travel or cancellation insurance
- Tickets to monuments, parks, attractions.
- Visa or administrative expenses.
- Other public transport (not in group)
- Optional activities
Optional Activities, Extras:
- Paris by night
- Boat ride on the Canals of Amsterdam
- Entrance to Anne Frank’s house
- Heineken Experience
- Tour of the Dutch Mills, Zaanse Schaans
- Guided Visit Berlín with local guide
Book your place for a small deposit…
… And pay the rest 45 days before your departure
The rooms that will be available on this tour will range form 3 to 9 beds, depending on the availabilty. If you want a double/twin or single room you can book this extra service in the reservation form. The cities in which we will sleep may vary depending on the availability of accommodation, supposing that this will not have an impact on the organisation of the tour. Unitrips reserves the right to book accommodation in the nearby cities of those in the program in the case of unavailability.
Transport on Bus:
The main form of transport used throughout the trip will be bus. Important: During this trip the group will be divided and put on various different buses (in the case that there is high demand), due to logistical reasons, Unitrips cannot ensure that you will be on the same bus for the entire trip. Unitrips will be in charge of assigning all of the passengers onto the different buses.
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak English as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.
Minimum number of participants
This trips requires a minimum of 30 people to take place.
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member