During the Summer
Italy, Germany, Netherlands, France, Hungary.. Practically all of Europe
The essence of Unitrips. With the orginal trips you will have all of the essentials for a unique experience.
Summer is finally here and you know what that means… time for a holiday! Join us in this route around Europe. We will leave from Madrid and head to Rome, visiting cities such as Amsterdam, Berlin, Vienna, Budapest, Paris and many more.
- from 7th-30th July- From 1.395€
- from 8th-30th July- From 1.365€
- from 9th-30th July- From 1.275€
There will be more than one bus used on this trip therefore if you wish to be with the people you have booked with you must highlight this in the reservation form under ´special requests´
The program could suffer unforeseen changes due to weather conditions, traffic… or the ability of the group to respect meeting times.
The suggested programme doesn’t include optional/extra activities. You will have opportunity to book some of them in the reservation form, while the others will be proposed by the tour leader along the tour.
Madrid: 7th July at Atocha Station in front of the Ministry of Agriculutre. At 16:00 in the afternoon. + 90€
Barcelona: 8th of July at Barcelona Port. Time: Around 21:00. + 60€
Rome: 9th July (timetable to be confirmed)
The final times will be announced via email a couple of days before the departure.
For different departure points, please consult us.
To get to Rome/Madrid/Barcelona you can choose:
- By bus
- By plane
- By train
You can find the cheapest flights in this link
For different departure points, please consult us.
- Transport in our comfortable Unibus to all the mentioned destinations
- 24 days and 22 nights in the best hostels, hotels and campsites in Europe:
- 2 nights in Rome
- 2 nights in Florence (surroundings)
- 2 nights in Venice
- 2 nights in Vienna
- 2 nights in Budapest
- 2 nights in Prague
- 2 nights in Berlin
- 2 nights in Amsterdam
- 2 nights in Brussels
- 2 nights in Paris
- 1 night on bus (from Paris)
- 1 night on cruise (Optional from Barcelona)
- 1 night on bus (Optional from Madrid)
- 20 breakfasts
- Multiple bedrooms – (or you can specify a single or double room)
- All transport costs
- All costs related to parking, transport and tolls
- Group leader during the whole trip
- Assistance throughout the whole trip
- Guided tours in mentioned cities given by tour leaders
- Many other surprises!
What’s not included?
- Everything that is not mentioned in “What’s included?”
- Transport to the starting point
- Travel insurance and cancellation insurance
- Entrance fees for monuments and attractions
- Visa fees or other administrative costs
- Transport within the cities (metro, taxi etc.)
- Optional activities offered on the tour
- Departure from Barcelona: 90€
- Departure from Madrid: 120€
- Rome Pack: Sistine Chapell and Vatican Museums + Colosseum and Roman Forum + return trains from the centre: 55€
- Entry into CinqueTerre National Park + Pisa: 55€
- Venice Pack: Boat transfers to the lagoon to visit Murano & Burano, trip to a glass crafts shop in Murano: 35€
- Bus tour of Vienna: Around Ringstasse and Schonbrunn with a local guide: 12€
- Bus tour with local professional guide in Berlin: 15€
- Boat trip along the canals of Amsterdam: 10€
- Entrance to Anne Frank House: 18€
- Heineken Experience: 18€
- Trip to Zaanse Schans (Dutch windmill village): 15€
- Day trip to Bruges and Ghent & Atomium: 35€
- Paris by night: 12€
- And much more…
All of the extra activities require at least 30 people to go ahead
Book your place for only 250€…
The rest should be paid according to the following dates:
2nd Payment: 440€ – Deadline for payment: 6th March
3rd payment: 440€ – Deadline for payment: 3rd April
Final payment: outstanding amount – Deadline for payment: 6th June
The rooms that will be available on this tour will range frorm 3 to 9 beds, depending on the availabilty. If you want a double/twin or single room you can book this extra service in the reservation formThe cities in which we will sleep may vary depending on the availability of accommodation, supposing that this will not have an impact on the organisation of the tour. Unitrips reserves the right to book accommodation in the nearby cities of those in the program in the case of unavalibility.
Transport in Bus:
The main form of transport used throughout the trip will be bus. Important: During this trip the group will be divided and put on various different buses (in the case that there is high demand), due to logistical reasons, Unitrips cannot ensure that you will be on the same bus for the entire trip. Unitrips will be in charge of asigning all of the passangers onto the different buses.
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak english as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.
Minimum number of participants:
As this is a group trip, a minimum of 30 people are required for the trip to be confirmed.
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member