The most complete trip
Spain, France, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Slovenia & Italy.
The full Unitrips experience.
We are already at the end of summer! Take advantage of the most complete trip of Europe in summer to get to know the wonders together with other young people from all over the world! Convert your European Wanderlust into a reality!
Next Departures 2022:
- 30th of July to 26th of August: From
- 1st to 26th of August: From (To start the tour in Madrid without visit)
- 2nd to 26th of August: From
If this trip is too long for you and you want to visit the main places in Italy, our trip to Italy in August – Serenissima – is without a doubt the perfect choice.
El programa de viaje puede sufrir cambios por motivos organizativos o por otras causas. Los cambios no dan lugar a derecho de devolución o reembolso.
El programa indicado no incluye actividades opcionales/extras. Algunas de ellas podrás elegirlas en el formulario de reserva, las demás actividades serán informadas por nuestro tour leader a lo largo del tour.
- Madrid: At the station of Atocha (Ministry Of Agriculture) At 5pm.
- París: Time to be confirmed
The final times will be announced via email a couple of days before the departure.
To get to Madrid/Paris you can choose:
- By bus
- By plane
- By train
For different departure points, please consult us.
If you have any problem regarding flights or schedules on the days you want, we can give you a hand. Before anything, we advise you to read this article
- Travel In our comfortable Unitrips bus to the destinations mentioned in the programme*
- 28 days and 27 nights in the best hotels, hostels and bungalows in Europe:
- 2 Nights in Madrid
- 2 Nights in Paris
- 1 Night in Brussels
- 2 Nights in Amsterdam
- 2 Nights in Berlin
- 2 Nights in Prague
- 1 Night in Vienna
- 2 Nights in Budapest
- 1 Night in Ljubljana
- 2 Nights in Venice
- 2 Nights in Florence
- 2 Nights in Rome
- 2 Nights in Naples
- 1 Night in Barcelona
- 1 Night in Madrid
- 1 Night on Ferry (From Rome)
- 1 Night on Bus (From Madrid)
- 1 Night on Bus (From Barcelona)
- 22-24 breakfasts (depending on start date and city)
- Multiple rooms (double/twin or single on request)
- All transportation costs
- Parking and toll costs
- Group leader during the entire trip
- Assistance throughout the trip
- Walks through the cities accompanied by tour leaders
- Public transport tickets in cities (for group activities)
- Welcome Kit
- Sim card valid in all of Europe
- And many more surprises….
- Everything not mentioned in “Includes”
- Plane tickets
- Transport to the point of departure
- Travel or cancellation insurance
- Tickets to monuments, parks, attractions.
- Visa or administrative expenses.
- Other public transport (not in group)
- Optional activities
Optional Activities, Extras:
- Paris by night
- Boat ride on the Canals of Amsterdam
- Entrance to Anne Frank’s house
- Heineken Experience
- Tour of the Dutch Mills, Zaanse Schaans
- Guided Visit Berlín with local guide
- Tour of Vienna by bus to Ringstasse and Schonbrunn in Vienna with a local guide
- Entry to Postojna Caves
- Pack Venice: Trains to La Laguna, Night boat back in La Laguna, visit to Murano and Burano. Visit shop Handcrafted Murano Glass
- Pack Venice: Trains to La Laguna, Night boat back in La Laguna, visit to Murano and Burano. Visit Shop Handcrafted Murano Glass
- Entrance to the 5 Terre and Pisa National Park
- Pack Rome: Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museums, Colosseum and Roman forums trains to and from the center
- Full day excursion to the Amalfi Coast and Capri
- Entrance to Pompeii
- Y much more…
Book your place for a small deposit…
… And pay the rest 45 days before your departure
The rooms that will be available on this tour will range form 3 to 9 beds, depending on the availabilty. If you want a double/twin or single room you can book this extra service in the reservation form. The cities in which we will sleep may vary depending on the availability of accommodation, supposing that this will not have an impact on the organisation of the tour. Unitrips reserves the right to book accommodation in the nearby cities of those in the program in the case of unavailability.
Transport on Bus:
The main form of transport used throughout the trip will be bus. Important: During this trip the group will be divided and put on various different buses (in the case that there is high demand), due to logistical reasons, Unitrips cannot ensure that you will be on the same bus for the entire trip. Unitrips will be in charge of assigning all of the passengers onto the different buses.
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak English as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.
Minimum number of participants:
This trips requires a minimum of 30 people to take place.
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member