The best economical trip round Europe
Italy, Slovenia, Austria, Hungary and more!
The essence of Unitrips
Make your dreams come true this summer with Unitrips! Enjoy this incredible 14 day trip around Europe in which we will travel across the Mediterranean visiting the most fascinating cities and coastlines that can only be described as paradise! Do you really want to miss out?
Next Departures 2022:
- Madrid: 9th to 22nd of June: From 1180
- Barcelona: 10th to 22th of June: From 1150
- Rome: 11 to 22 of June: From 1060
Already been to Rome? We invite you to start your trip directly in Venice, with one of our cheaper trips European Adventure
El programa de viaje puede sufrir cambios por motivos organizativos o por otras causas. Los cambios no dan lugar a derecho de devolución o reembolso.
El programa indicado no incluye actividades opcionales/extras. Algunas de ellas podrás elegirlas en el formulario de reserva, las demás actividades serán informados por nuestro tour leader a lo largo del tour.
- Madrid: 9th of June at Atocha Station (in front of Ministerio de Agricultura) at 16:00
- Barcelona: 10th of June at Barcelona Port at 21:00
- Rome: 11th of June at the accommodation (more details to be confirmed)
- Transport in our comfortable Unibus to all of the destinations mentioned in the program.
- 14 days and 13 nights in the best hotels, hostels and campings in Europe:
- 2 Nights in Rome in a bungalow resort
- 2 Nights in Florence
- 2 Nights in Venice
- 1 Nights in Ljubljana
- 2 Nights in Vienna
- 2 Nights in Budapest
- 1 Night on the Ferry (From Barcelona)
- 1 Night on the Bus (From Madrid)
- 11 breakfasts
- Multiple, shared bedrooms (double/ individual room available upon request)
- Transport between the different cities highlighted in the program
- Parking and toll expenses
- Group leader during the trip
- Assistance throughout the trip
- Walking tours of the different cities with the Tour Leader
- And ore surprises….
- Everything that is not mentioned in “Includes”
- Plane tickets
- Transport to the starting point
- Travel insurance and cancellation
- All costs related to parking, transport and tolls
- Visa fees or other administrative costs
- Guided tours in mentioned cities given by tour leaders
- Optional Activities
Optional Activities, Extras:
- Departure from Barcelona
- Departure from Madrid
- Rome Pack: Guided walk around Rome + Sistine Chapell and Vatican Museums + Colosseum and Roman Forum
- 5 Terre + Pisa
- Venice Pack: Boat transfers to the lagoon to visit Murano & Burano, trip to a glass crafts shop in Murano: Pirce to be confirmed
- Postojna Caves
- Bus tour of Vienna: Around Ringstasse and Schonbrunn with a local guide
- And much more…
(You can reserve your extras once you have booked your trip, through our app which we will give you access to)
Every optional activity requires a minimum of 30 participants to go ahead
Reserve your place for a small deposit:
…and pay the rest 45 days before your departure.
Transport in Bus:
The main form of transport used throughout the trip will be bus. Important: During this trip the group will be divided and put on various different buses (in the case that there is high demand), due to logistical reasons, Unitrips cannot ensure that you will be on the same bus for the entire trip. Unitrips will be in charge of asigning all of the passangers onto the different buses.
The rooms that will be available on this tour will range frorm 3 to 9 beds, depending on the availabilty. If you want a double/twin or single room you can book this extra service in the reservation formThe cities in which we will sleep may vary depending on the availability of accommodation, supposing that this will not have an impact on the organisation of the tour. Unitrips reserves the right to book accommodation in the nearby cities of those in the program in the case of unavalibility.
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak english as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.
Minimum number of travellers
Group travel with GUARANTEED DEPARTURE
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member