Discovering the secrets of Europe
Spain, Italy, Germany, The Netherlands, Belgium and France.
The essence of Unitrips
Summer is here and the festivities begin! It’s time to pack our luggages and spend an amazing summer holiday traveling across Europe on this Eurotrip for Students. Conquer the heart of cities such as Venice, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris … and bring back a part of Europe with you. Join us on a journey around Europe with young travelers like you!
Next Departures 2022:
16th to 25th of April: From
26th of June to 5th of July: From
24th of July to 2nd of August: From
7th to 16th of August: From
If you want to add 2 Italian treasures to your trip, Rome and Florence, take a look at our itinerary for Ciao Italia
The program of this trip may suffer changes due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. These changes do not warrant the right of return or refund.
The indicated program does not include optional / extra activities. Some of them you can choose in the booking form, the other activities will be informed by our tour leader throughout the tour.
- Venice: At 21:00 at the hostel (Timetable to be confirmed)
The final times will be announced via email a couple of days before the departure.
For different departure points, please, please consult us.
To get to Venice you can choose:
- By bus
- By plane
- By train
For different departure points, please consult us.
- Transport in our comfortable Unibus to all the mentioned destinations
- 10 days and 9 nights in the best hostels and hotels in Europe:
- 2 nights in Venice
- 1 night in Munich
- 1 night in Frankfurt
- 2 nights in Amsterdam
- 1 night in Brussels
- 1 night in Paris
- 1 night in bus (Paris-Madrid)
- 8 breakfasts
- Multiple beds rooms – (or you can specify a single or double room)
- All transport between the cities mentioned in the program
- All costs related to parking and tolls
- Group leader during the whole trip
- Assistance throughout the whole trip
- Guided tours in mentioned cities given by tour leaders
- Many other surprises!
- Everything that is not mentioned in “Includes”
- Plane tickets
- Transport to the starting point
- Travel insurance and cancellation
- Optional activities
- Entrance fees for monuments and attractions
- Visa fees or other administrative costs
- Transport within the cities (metro, taxi etc.)
Optional Activities, Extras:
- Venice Pack
- Trip to the Concentration Camp of Dachau
- Boat trip on the canals of Amsterdam
- Trip to the Heineken Factory
- Visit to Anne Frank´s House
- Excursion to the traditional dutch windmill village of Zaanse Schans
- Excursion to Ghent and Bruges
- Paris by Night
- More activities – you will by informed by tour leader along the tour
(You can reserve your extras once you have booked your trip, through our app which we will give you access to)
Every optional activity requires a minimum of 30 participants to go ahead
Reserve your place for a small deposit…
… and pay the rest 45 days before your departure
Transport on Bus:
The main mode of transport for this trip will be on bus. Important: On this trip the group will be divided and put onto various different buses in the case of high demand. Therefore due to logistic reasons, Unitrips can not ensure that all of our clients will be able to complete the trip on the sme bus. Unitrips will choose which bus each passanger goes on.
The multiple rooms are from 3 to 9 beds, according to the availability of the establishment. If you want a double or single room, mark this extra in your booking form.
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak english as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.
Minimum number of participants:
As this is a group trip, a minimum of 30 people are required for the trip to be confirmed.
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member