Discovering the secrets of Europe
Ahora solo 790€
Spain, Italy, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium and France.
The essence of Unitrips
Summer is here and the festivities begin! It’s time to pack our bags and spend an amazing summer holiday traveling across Europe with this amazing Eurotrip for Students. Conquer the heart of cities such as Venice, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris … and bring back a part of Europe with you. Join us on a journey around Europe with young travellers like you!
- 21st July 2020: Desde 790€
- 6th August 2020: Desde 790€
The program of this trip may suffer changes due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. These changes do not warrant the right of return or refund.
The indicated program does not include optional / extra activities. Some of them you can choose in the booking form, the other activities will be informed by our tour leader throughout the tour.
- Venice: At 21:00 at the hostel (Timetable to be confirmed)
The final times will be announced via email a couple of days before the departure.
For different departure points, please, please consult us.
To get to Venice you can choose:
- By bus
- By plane
- By train
You can find the cheapest flights in this link
For different departure points, please consult us.
- Transport in our comfortable Unibus to all the mentioned destinations
- Accommodation in the best hostels, hotels and campings in Europe:
- 2 nights in Venice
- 1 night in Munich
- 1 night in Frankfurt
- 2 nights in Amsterdam
- 1 night in Brussels
- 1 night in Paris
- 1 night in bus (Paris-Madrid)
- 8 breakfasts
- Multiple beds rooms – (or you can specify a single or double room)
- All transport between the cities mentioned in the program
- All costs related to parking and tolls
- Group leader during the whole trip
- Assistance throughout the whole trip
- Guided tours in mentioned cities given by tour leaders
- Many other surprises!
What’s not included?
- Everything that is not mentioned in “What’s included?”
- Transport to the starting point
- Travel insurance and cancellation
- Optional activities
- Entrance fees for monuments and attractions
- Visa fees or other administrative costs
- Transport within the cities (metro, taxi etc.)
- Entrance to Anne Frank Museum: 18€
- Ride by boat through canals of Amsterdam: 10€
- Excursion to the dutch windmill village 15€
- Excursion Bruges, Ghent and Atomium: 35€
- Paris by night: 12€
- More activities – you will be informed by tour leader along the tour
Reserva tu plaza con solo 200€…
… y el resto 45 días antes de la salida.
Transport on Bus:
The main mode of transport for this trip will be on bus. Important: On this trip the group will be divided and put onto various different buses in the case of high demand. Therefore due to logistic reasons, Unitrips can not ensure that all of our clients will be able to complete the trip on the sme bus. Unitrips will choose which bus each passanger goes on.
Hotels and hostels:
The multiple rooms are from 3 to 9 beds, according to the availability of the establishment. If you want a double or single room, mark this extra in your booking form.
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak english as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.
Minimum number of participants:
As this is a group trip, a minimum of 40 people are required for the trip to be confirmed.
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member