Route around Italy, enjoying the sun!
Now from only
Spain and Italy
The essence of Unitrips
Start your route around Italy on board a cruise across the Mediterranean Sea and discover the real beauty of Italy this summer with Unitrips. We will visit Barcelona, Rome, Florence, Pisa and the precious little towns that make up 5 Terre. How can we not stop in Venice, an iconic city full of incredible canals, characterised by its romantic atmosphere.
- 9th to 17th June 2021: From 815€
- 10th to 17th June 2021: From 785€
- 11th to 17th June 2021: From
The program could suffer unforeseen changes due to weather conditions, traffic… or the ability of the group to respect meeting times.
The suggested programme doesn’t include optional/extra activities. You will have opportunity to book some of them in the reservation form, while the others will be proposed by the tour leader along the tour.
- 9th of June 2021 at Atocha Station in front of the Ministry of Agriculutre at 16:00pm. + 120€
- 10th June 2021at the Port of Barcelona at 21:00pm. +90€
- 11th June 2021 at the accommodation listed in the program (timetable to be confirmed)
The final times will be announced via email a couple of days before the departure.
For different departure points, please, please consult us.
To get to Rome/Madrid/Barcelona you can choose:
- By bus
- By plane
- By train
You can find the cheapest flights in this link
For different departure points, please consult us.
- Transport in our comfortable Unibus to the cities mentioned in the program.
- 9 days and 8 nights in the best hostels, hotels and bungalows in Europe:
- 2 Nights in Rome in a bungalow resort
- 2 Nights in Florence (or the surroundings)
- 2 Nights in Venice
- 1 Night on the Bus (From Madrid)*
- 1 Night on a Boat (From Barcelona)*
- 6 breakfasts
- Shared Bedrooms from 3-8 people (single and twin rooms available upon request)
- Transport between the different cities
- Parking and toll expenses
- Group leader during the trip
- Assitance throughout the trip
- Walking tours around the cities mentioned in the program
- And more surprises….
What’s not included?
- Everything that is not mentioned in “What’s included?”
- Transport to the starting point
- Travel insurance and cancellation insurance
- Entrance fees for monuments and attractions
- Visa fees or other administrative costs
- Transport within the cities (metro, taxi etc.)
- Optional activities offered on the tour
- Departure from Barcelona: 90€
- Departure from Madrid: 120€
- Entrance to National Park 5 Terre + Pisa: 60€
- Rome Pack: Guided walk around Rome + Sistine Chapell and Vatican Museums + Colosseum and Roman Forum: 65€
- Venice Pack: Visit to the lagon islands of Murano and Burano: 35€, to be confirmed
- More activities – you will be informed by your tour leader along the tour
Reserve your place for only 150€…
…and pay the rest 45 days before departure
Transport in Bus:
The main form of transport used throughout the trip will be bus. Important: During this trip the group will be divided and put on various different buses (in the case that there is high demand), due to logistical reasons, Unitrips cannot ensure that you will be on the same bus for the entire trip. Unitrips will be in charge of asigning all of the passangers onto the different buses.
The rooms that will be available on this tour will range frorm 3 to 9 beds, depending on the availabilty. If you want a double/twin or single room you can book this extra service in the reservation formThe cities in which we will sleep may vary depending on the availability of accommodation, supposing that this will not have an impact on the organisation of the tour. Unitrips reserves the right to book accommodation in the nearby cities of those in the program in the case of unavalibility.
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak english as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.
Minimum number of participants:
As this is a group trip, a minimum of 40 people are required for the trip to be confirmed.
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member