During the Summer
Italy, Germany, France, Hungary, Slovenia… Practically the whole of Europe!
World Heritage Sites
Summer is finally here and you know what that means… time for a holiday! Join us and other young people on a route around Europe…you will not be disappointed! 27 days travelling from Madrid/Paris some of the most popular European cities including Amsterdam, Berlin, Vienna, Budapest, Paris… and the list goes on. Experience everything, from admiring the whole of Paris from the top of the Eiffel Tower to wandering along the most liberal streets in Europe whilst in Amsterdam. Book your place now for a summer that you will never forget!
- 9th June to 5th July 2020: from 1.785€
- 10th June to 5th July 2020: from 1.755€
- 11th June to 5th July 2020: from 1.665€
The program could suffer unforeseen changes due to weather conditions, traffic… or the ability of the group to respect meeting times.
The suggested programme doesn’t include optional/extra activities. You will have opportunity to book some of them in the reservation form, while the others will be proposed by the tour leader along the tour.
- 9th June outside Atocha Train Station (in front of the ministry of Agriculture) At 16:00 in the afternoon +90€
- 10th June outside Atocha Train Station (in front of the ministry of Agriculture) At 00:30h in the night (Be careful! it’s the night between the 9th and the 10th of June) +90€
- 10th June from the Port of Barcelona at 21:00 +60€
- 11th June at the accommodation highlighted in the program (timetable to be confirmed)
The final times will be announced via email a couple of days before the departure.
For different departure points, please, please consult us.
To get to Rome/Madrid/Barcelona you can choose:
- By bus
- By plane
- By train
You can find the cheapest flights in this link
For different departure points, please consult us.
- Transport in our comfortable Unibus to all of the destintions mentioned in the program
- 27 days and 26 nights in the best hotels, hostels and campsites in Europe:
- 2 Nights in Rome
- 2 Nights in Florence (surroundings)
- 2 Nights in Venice
- 1 Nights in Ljubljana
- 2 Nights in Vienna
- 2 Nights in Budapest
- 2 Night Krakow
- 2 Nights in Prague
- 2 Nights in Berlin
- 3 Nights in Amsterdam
- 1 Nights in Brussels
- 2 Nights in Paris
- 1 Night in Boat (From Barcelona)
- 1 Night in Bus(From Madrid)
- 1 Night in Bus (From Paris)
- 23 breakfasts
- Multiple beds rooms – (or you can specify a single or double room)
- All transport costs
- All costs related to parking, transport and tolls
- Group leader during the whole trip
- Assistance throughout the whole trip
- Guided tours in mentioned cities given by tour leaders
- Many other surprises!
- Everything that is not mentioned in “What’s included?”
- Transport to the starting point
- Travel insurance and cancellation
- Optional activities
- Entrance fees for monuments and attractions
- Visa fees or other administrative costs
- Transport within the cities (metro, taxi etc.)
Optional Activities, extras:
- Departure from Barcelona: 90€
- Departure from Madrid: 120€
- Rome Pack: Guided walk around Rome + Sistine Chapell and Vatican Museums + Colosseum and Roman Forum: 55€
- Entry to National Park of 5 Terre + Pisa: 55€
- Venice Pack: Boat transfers to the lagoon to visit Murano & Burano, trip to a glass crafts shop in Murano: 35€
- Postojna Caves: 25€
- Bus tour of Vienna: Around Ringstasse and Schonbrunn with a local guide: 15€
- Orava Castle: 5€
- Auschwitz Concentration Camp: 30€
- Bus Tour of Berlin (with local guide): 15€
- Boat trip along the canals of Amsterdam: 10€
- Anne Frank Museum: 18€
- Heineken Experience: 18€
- Trip to Zaanse Schans (Dutch windmill village): 15€
- Day trip to Bruges and Ghent & Atomium: 35€
- Paris by night: 12€
- Visit to Montmarte and Pigalle: Price to be confirmed
- Escape to London: Price to be confirmed
- More activites during the tour
Every optional activity requires a minimum of 30 participants to go ahead.
Book your place for only 250€…
The rest should be paid according to the following dates:
2nd Payment: 440€ – Deadline for payment: 6th March
3rd payment: 440€ – Deadline for payment: 3rd April
Final payment: outstanding amount – Deadline for payment: 6th May
The rooms that will be available on this tour will range frorm 3 to 9 beds, depending on the availabilty. If you want a double/twin or single room you can book this extra service in the reservation formThe cities in which we will sleep may vary depending on the availability of accommodation, supposing that this will not have an impact on the organisation of the tour. Unitrips reserves the right to book accommodation in the nearby cities of those in the program in the case of unavalibility.
Transport in Bus:
The main form of transport used throughout the trip will be bus. Important: During this trip the group will be divided and put on various different buses (in the case that there is high demand), due to logistical reasons, Unitrips cannot ensure that you will be on the same bus for the entire trip. Unitrips will be in charge of asigning all of the passangers onto the different buses.
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak english as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.
Minimum number of travellers
Group travel with GUARANTEED DEPARTURE
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member