Travelling in summer!
A great price!
PARTY & BEACH
To enjoy the Mediterranean
Party Cruise Croatia 2021
Enjoy these incredible days on this cruise through cCroatia to enjoy the party, sun and sea in an amazing environment. You will visit islands that will leave you speechless and cities and towns that look like they’re from a fairytale. Dubrovnik, Split, Korcula, Hvar and much more awaits you on this great cruise through Croatia.
Discover why this cruise has become ‘a necessity’ between young people in one of the most popular destinations in Europe.
Departures for 2021:
- May: 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th (varied prices)
- June: 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th (varied prices)
- July: 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st (varied prices)
- August: 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th (varied prices)
- September: 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th (varied prices)
*The program could suffer unforeseen changes due to weather conditions, traffic… or the ability of the group to respect meeting times.
*Dates subject to availability.
Split: The port of Split at around 11:00a,. Departures every saturday.
The final schedule will be communicated by email a few days before departure.
To get to Split you can find the cheapest flights and combinations on this link.
If you have trouble finding a flight to fit in with the schedules and days you want, we can help you out. First of all, we advise you to read this article!
RAFTING ON THE RIVER CETINA (€40/prsn.):
One of the most adventurous and popular activities. The River Cetina rapids aren’t complicated but they’re fun, exciting and the landscape is impressive. We recommend to take a swimsuit, shorts, a t-shirt and sandals. Also take a towel and clothes to change into because you’ll probably get a bit wet! Remember to bring a bottle of water to keep yourself hydrated.
ZIPLINE IN THE CETINA CANYON (€60/prsn.):
Feel your adrenaline run pure in the river Cetina Canyon. Experience the incredible sensation throwing yourself on a zipline which will make you scream as you slide 150 metres above sea level. 4 hours.
KAYAK IN DUBROVNIK (€30/prsn.):
Explore Dubrovnik in a new way and enjoy the fantastic views of the city walls. During a tour you’ll visit the island of Lokrum with its beautiful botanical garden and monastery (tickets included in the price) and you’ll also have the opportunity to snorkel (equipment included in the price). Waterproof bags and water is included in the price. 4 hours.
RENT BIKES ON THE ISLAND OF MLJET (€12/prsn./3 horas):
The majority of the island of Mljet is a national park, enjoy natural beauty and rent bikes for an unbeatable price.
GAME OF THRONES TOUR (€27/prsn.):
On this tour, you will be taken through all the parts of the Old City where some of the most memorable scenes from the ongoing cultural phenomenon were filmed.
CABLE CAR IN DUBROVNIK (€22/prsn.):
Enjoy the cable car in Dubrovnik, climb the Srđ mountain, and be surprised at the incredible views of the city.
OPTIONAL TOURS IN SPLIT, HAVAR AND KORčULA (€10/prsn.):
Minimum of 10 people required.
KRKS WATERFALLS (€35/prsn.):
After a guided tour of Šibenik, the oldest Croatian town on the Adriatic coast, excursion continues to Krka waterfalls to explore amazing natural surroundings. Included: Coach transfer, guided tour of Šibenik, boat ride, guided walking tour of national park Krka Recommended: Comfortable walking shoes, bathing suit Entrance ticket to Krka Waterfalls is NOT included in the price of the tour. We will secure ticket for the clients, they will will pay for it directly to our tour guide in the bus on departure day and still benefit from skipping the line upon arrival.
PLITVICE LAKES (€62/prsn.):
Visit the famous Plitvice Lakes, sixteen lakes with crystal clear water connected by magnificent waterfalls. Pure nature, mountain forests and fresh air. One of the most beautiful national parks in Croatia, and a UNESCO site. A full day tour, starting early in the morning and returning just in time for dinner. Included: Coach transfer, guide Recommended: Comfortable walking shoes Entrance ticket to Plitvice Lakes (from Split) is NOT included in the price of the tour. We kindly ask you to inform the clients to have cash in Croatian currency for the park entrance tickets prepared. We will make the reservation for their tickets in advance and they will still benefit from skipping the line upon arrival.
SEA KAYAK (€47/prsn.):
Paddle in your kayak from one inlet to another, from one island to another in less than ten minutes and explore the beauty of nature and its creations. Pakleni islands is a group of 14 islets and rocks dispersed in front of the town of Hvar, who got their name by the tar used to preserve wooden boats.
*Optional activities need to be reserved at least 7 days in advance before the start of the tour and through the reservation form. It is possible to reserve activities in Croatia, but you run the risk of being left without a place and the price will increase (€5/10 per activity). Guides speak English.
- Trip in super cruise ship to all the destinations mentioned in the programme
- 8 days and 7 nights sailing the Adriatic sea
- 7 nights in cabins on the cruise ship (prices depend on which type of cabin)
- 7 continental breakfasts
- 7 lunches
- Trip with official guide in Dubrovnik
- Happy hours on board
- Assistance throughout the trip
- And many more surprises…
- All that’s not mentioned in “What’s Included”
- Transport to the departure point
- Travel insurance or cancellation
- Optional activities
- Dinners – 115€ supplement per person for the week
- Visa or administrative expenses
Obligatory supplement (not included in the price):
Payment of tourist and port tax: this can be paid when the cruise ship arrives: €40 per person/week.
There are 4 different types of cabins:
- Cabin with bathroom on upper deck: Cabins with air conditioning and bathroom with shower on upper deck.
- Cabin with bathroom on lower deck: Cabins with air conditioning and bathroom with shower on lower deck.
- Cabin without bathroom on top deck: Cabins without air conditioning and shared bathroom on top deck.
- Cabin with bathroom on lower deck: Cabins without air conditioning and shared bathroom on top deck.
Other optional supplements:
- National park entrances: from €15-17/pers.
- Drinks supplement: €25/pers.
- English breakfast: €40/pers.
- Dinner with the captain: €25/pers.
- BBQ: €20/pers.
- Extra towels: €10/pers.
- Transfer: €50 from the airport to Split to the port
Reserve your place now for only 150€…
…and the rest 45 days before your departure
1. From the day of the tour’s confirmation until 30 days before arrival – advance payment (15-0 EUR per person) – not returnable.
2. Cancelling between 29 and 22 days before departure: customer will lose 25% of the total price of the tour as well as bank costs.
3. Cancelling between 21 and 15 days before departure: customer will lose 50% of the total price of the tour as well as bank costs.
4. Cancelling between 14 days and 48 hours before departure: customer will lose 100% of the total price of the tour as well as bank costs.
5. Changing name/changing date – 20 EUR per person (valid only if the change is made up to 30 days before the reserved departure, or if not, regular cancellation clauses will apply.