In the most enticing cities
Germany, Holland, Belgium, France, Spain
The essence of Unitrips
What better time to travel around Europe than in Summer! Spend 10 days traveling through the most famous northern cities in Europe. Fall in love wth the liberty, the modernity and the history of Berlin, Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris and many more.. what are you waiting for? Pack your suitcase and join on this enticing tour of Europe!
Next Departures 2022:
Berlin: 26th June to 5th July: From 745 €
To travel in the first fortnight of July, take a look at Bella Italia
There will be more than one bus used on this trip therefore if you wish to be with the people you have booked with you must highlight this in the reservation form under ´special requests´
The program could suffer unforeseen changes due to weather conditions, traffic… or the ability of the group to respect meeting times.
The suggested programme doesn’t include optional/extra activities. You will have opportunity to book some of them in the reservation form, while the others will be proposed by the tour leader along the tour.
- Berlin: 26th June (1st Departure) in the hostel at around 22:00 (aprox)
The final times will be announced via email a couple of days before the departure.
For different departure points, please, please consult us.
To get to Berlín you can choose:
- By bus
- By plane
- By train
For different departure points, please consult us.
- Transport in our comfortable Unibus to the cities mentioned in the program
- 10 days and 9 nights in the best hostels/ hotels in Europe
- 2 Nights in Berlin
- 2 Nights in Amsterdam
- 2 Night in Brussels
- 2 Nights in Paris
- 1 Night in Bus (Paris-Madrid)
- 8 breakfasts
- Mulitple Bedrooms (for double or single rooms there is an extra cost, contact us for more info)
- Transport inbetween the different cities
- Parking and toll costs
- Group leader during the entire trip
- Assistance throughout the trip
- Walking tours of the different cities with the tour leaders
- And more surprises….
- Everything that is not mentioned in “Includes”
- Plane tickets
- Transport to the starting point
- Travel insurance and cancellation insurance
- Optional activities offered on the tour
- Entrance fees for monuments and attractions
- Visa fees or other administrative costs
- Transport within the cities (metro, taxi etc.)
Optional Activities, Extras:
- Boat trip on the canals of Amsterdam
- Trip to the Heineken Factory
- Visit to Anne Frank´s House
- Excursion to the traditional dutch windmill village of Zaanse Schans
- Excursion to Ghent and Bruges
- Paris by Night
- More activities – you will by informed by tour leader along the tour
(You can reserve your extras once you have booked your trip, through our app which we will give you access to)
Every optional activity requires a minimum of 30 participants to go ahead
Book your place for a small deposit…
…and pay the rest 45 days before the departure.
Transport in Bus:
The main form of transport used throughout the trip will be bus. Important: During this trip the group will be divided and put on various different buses (in the case that there is high demand), due to logistical reasons, Unitrips cannot ensure that you will be on the same bus for the entire trip. Unitrips will be in charge of asigning all of the passangers onto the different buses.
The rooms that will be available on this tour will range frorm 3 to 9 beds, depending on the availabilty. If you want a double/twin or single room you can book this extra service in the reservation formThe cities in which we will sleep may vary depending on the availability of accommodation, supposing that this will not have an impact on the organisation of the tour. Unitrips reserves the right to book accommodation in the nearby cities of those in the program in the case of unavalibility.
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak english as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.
Mínimo de participantes:
Viaje en grupo con SALIDA GARANTIZADA.
Unitrips is not responsible for the the lack of entrances for the monuments we will be visiting during the trip, since they are external to our services. If there is a lack of entries, those who have invested will receive a refund.