Travelling through Italy and enjoying the sun
The full Unitrips experience
Start you trip with Unitrips and discover the charms of Italy. We will visit Madrid, Rome, Florence, Pisa and the incredible towns of 5 Terre! Live the Dolce Vita with us!
- From 5th to 15th July 2021: From
The program could suffer unforeseen changes due to weather conditions, traffic… or the ability of the group to respect meeting times.
The suggested programme doesn’t include optional/extra activities. You will have opportunity to book some of them in the reservation form, while the others will be proposed by the tour leader along the tour.
- Transport in our comfortable Unibus to the cities mentioned in the program.
- 11 days and 10 nights in the best hotels, hostels and bungalows in Europe.
- 2 Nights inMadrid
- 2 Nights in Rome in a bungalow resort
- 2 Nights in Florence (or outskirts)
- 2 Nights in Venice
- 1 Night on Bus (From Madrid to Barcelona)
- 1 Night on Ferry (From Barcelona to Rome)
- 8 breakfasts
- Shared Bedrooms from 3-8 people (single and twin rooms available upon request)
- All transport costs
- Parking and toll expense
- Group leader during the trip
- Assitance throughout the trip
- Walking tours around the cities mentioned in the program
- Public transport in the cities (for group activities)
- Welcome kit
- SIM card valid in all of Europe
- And more surprises…
- Everything that is not mentioned in “What’s included?”
- Transport to the starting point
- Travel insurance and cancellation insurance
- Entrance fees for monuments and attractions
- Visa fees or other administrative costs
- Suplement night in Madrid + High speed train from Madrid to Barcelona: 95€
- Pack Rome: Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museums, Colosseum and Roman forums trains to and from the center: 65€
- Trip to Pisa and Food: 37€
- Pack Venice: 35€
- Y much more…
Reserve your place with only 150€…
… And pay the rest 45 days before departure
Transport on Bus:
The main form of transport used throughout the trip will be bus. Important: During this trip the group will be divided and put on various different buses (in the case that there is high demand), due to logistical reasons, Unitrips cannot ensure that you will be on the same bus for the entire trip. Unitrips will be in charge of assigning all of the passengers onto the different buses.
The rooms that will be available on this tour will range form 3 to 9 beds, depending on the availabilty. If you want a double/twin or single room you can book this extra service in the reservation form. The cities in which we will sleep may vary depending on the availability of accommodation, supposing that this will not have an impact on the organisation of the tour. Unitrips reserves the right to book accommodation in the nearby cities of those in the program in the case of unavailability.
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak English as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.
Minimum number of participants:
This trips requires a minimum of 30 people to take place.
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member