During the summer
Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France and Spain.
The essence of Unitrips
Spend your summer falling in love with the most mesmerizing cities in Europe. On this tour we will travel in and around 8 different countires, countless cities and get the chance to admire 17 different UNESCO World Hertiage Sites. Make friends for life, experience the true beauty of Europe and take home memories that you´ll never forget. What could be better than admiring the whole of Paris from the top of the Eiffel Tower at sunset or taking a stroll across Charles Bridge with the summer sun shining down on you! Don´t miss out on the best trip this summer, reserve your place now!
Next Departures 2022:
Budapest: 20th of June to 5th of July: From 1145€
Prefer to begin and end your trip in Madrid? Take a look at our trip All Around Europe
The program could suffer unforeseen changes due to weather conditions, traffic… or the ability of the group to respect meeting times.
The suggested programme doesn’t include optional/extra activities. You will have opportunity to book some of them in the reservation form, while the others will be proposed by the tour leader along the tour.
- Budapest: 20th June in the hostel at around 22:00pm (aprox)
The final times will be announced via email a couple of days before the departure.
For different departure points, please, please consult us.
To get to Budapest you can chose:
- By bus
- By plane
- By train
For different departure points, please consult us.
- Transport in our comfortable Unibus to the cities mentioned in programme
- 16 days and 15 nights in hotels/hostels/campings in Europe:
- 2 Nights in Budapest
- 2 Nights in Krakow
- 2 Nights in Prague
- 2 Nights in Berlin
- 2 Nights in Amsterdam
- 2 Night in Brussels
- 2 Nights in Paris
- 1 Night in bus
- 14 breakfasts
- Multiple beded rooms with shared or private bathrooms depending on the establishment (single or double/twin room if you request)
- All costs related to parking and tolls
- All transport between the cities mentioned in the program
- Group leader during the whole trip
- Assistance throughout the whole trip
- Guided walks in mentioned cities given by tour leaders
- And other surprises…
*The route from Prague to Berlin will be made on public transport. Unitrips will take charge for factors such as times organisation and the costs that this implies.
- Everything that is not mentioned in “Includes”
- Plane tickets
- Transport to the starting point
- Travel insurance and cancellation insurance
- Entrance fees for monuments and attractions
- Visa fees or other administrative costs
- Transport within the cities (metro, taxi etc.)
- Optional activities offered on the tour
Optional Activities, Extras:
- Excursion to Auschwitz
- Bus tour of Berlin (with local professional guide)
- Visit to Orava Castle
- Visit to the house of Anne Frank
- Boat ride on the canals of Amsterdam
- Excursion to the Heineken Museum
- Excursion to the dutch windmill village of Zaanse Schans
- Excursion Bruges, Ghent and Atomium
- Paris by night
- More activities – you will be informed by tour leader along the tour
(You can reserve your extras once you have booked your trip, through our app which we will give you access to)
Every optional activity requires a minimum of 30 participants to go ahead
Reserve your place for a small deposit:
…and pay the rest 45 days before your departure.
Transport in Bus:
The main form of transport used throughout the trip will be bus. Important: During this trip the group will be divided and put on various different buses (in the case that there is high demand), due to logistical reasons, Unitrips cannot ensure that you will be on the same bus for the entire trip. Unitrips will be in charge of asigning all of the passangers onto the different buses.
The rooms that will be available on this tour will range frorm 3 to 9 beds, depending on the availabilty. If you want a double/twin or single room you can book this extra service in the reservation formThe cities in which we will sleep may vary depending on the availability of accommodation, supposing that this will not have an impact on the organisation of the tour. Unitrips reserves the right to book accommodation in the nearby cities of those in the program in the case of unavalibility.
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak english as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.
Minimum number of travellers
Group travel with GUARANTEED DEPARTURE
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member