That you won’t forget
Spain, Italy and The Vatican.
The essence of Unitrips.
It’s time to enjoy the holidays! It will be an adventure that you will never forget so, hop on our boat and bus and let´s go! We will pass through the most beautiful hidden corners to get to know the real essence of Italy.
Next Departures 2022
- 10th to 18th of April: From
- 20th to 28th of June: From
- 18th to 26th of July: From
- 1st to 9th of August: From
- 11th to 18th of April: From
- 21st to 28th of June. From
- 19th to 26th of July: From
- 2nd to 9th of August: From
- 12th to 18th of April: From
- 22nd to 28th of June: From
- 20th to 26th of July: From
- 3rd to 9th of August: From
Add 4 countries to your trip and make the most of starting and finishing in Madrid saving travel costs with our Express Western Europe Tour
The program could suffer unforeseen changes due to weather conditions, traffic… or the ability of the group to respect meeting times.
The cities where we will sleep are subject to availability, depending on the flexibility of the hotels or hostels. The quality of the establishment will not change.
The suggested programme doesn’t include optional/extra activities. You will have opportunity to book some of them in the reservation form, while the others will be proposed by the tour leader along the tour.
We don’t guarantee the availability of the optional activities, specially if the service is external to Unitrips. In case of the cancellation of the activity, paid amount will be reimbursed.
Madrid (2 options):
- 31-07-2021 / 10-04-2022 / 20-06-2022 / 18-07-2022 / 01-08-2022. afternoon. At Atocha station at 16h for the Waling Tour
- 01-08-2021 – night at 00:30h (infront of the Ministery of Agriculture) *Be careful! This means the night between the 19th & 20th June / 15th & 16th July / 31st July & 1st August
- 01-08-2021 / 11-04-2022 / 21-06-2022 / 19-07-2022 / 02-08-2022. Port of Barcelona at 21.00h
- 02-08-2021 / 12-04-2022 / 22-06-2022 / 20-07-2022 / 03-08-2022. (Timetable to be confirmed)
You will receive more detailed information about the trip via email once you have reserved your place.
If you are having any problems finding a flight to fit the times that you need, we can help you out! Before you do anything else, we suggest you read this article!
- Transport in our comfortable Unibus to all the mentioned destinations
- 9 days and 8 nights in the best hostels, hotels and bungalows in Europe:
- 1 night on a bus (Madrid-Barcelona)
- 1 night on a cruise ship*
- 3 nights in Rome
- 1 night in Florence
- 2 nights in Venice
- 6 Breakfasts
- Multiple beds rooms – (or you can specify a single or double room)
- All transport between the cities mentioned in the program
- All costs related to parking, transport and tolls
- Group leader during the whole trip
- Assistance throughout the whole trip
- Guided tours in mentioned cities given by tour leaders
- Many other surprises!
- Everything that is not mentioned in “Includes”
- Plane tickets
- Transport to the starting point
- Travel insurance and cancellation
- Optional activities
- Entrance fees for monuments and attractions
- Visa fees or other administrative costs
- Transport within the cities (metro, taxi etc.)
Optional Activities, Extras:
- Departure from Madrid
- Deparutre from Barcelona
- Rome Pack: Guided walk around Rome + Sistine Chapell and Vatican Museums + Colosseum and Roman Forum
- Pisa & Lunch
- Venice Pack: Includes a trip to Murano and Burano
(You can reserve your extras once you have booked your trip, through our app which we will give you access to)
Every optional activity requires a minimum of 30 participants to go ahead
Book your place for a small deposit…
…and pay the rest 45 days before your departure.
Transport on Bus:
The main mode of transport for this trip will be on bus. Important: On this trip the group will be divided and put onto various different buses in the case of high demand. Therefore due to logistic reasons, Unitrips can not ensure that all of our clients will be able to complete the trip on the sme bus. Unitrips will choose which bus each passanger goes on.
The multiple rooms are from 3 to 9 beds, according to the availability of the establishment. If you want a double or single room, mark this extra in your booking form.
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak english as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.
Minimum number of participants:
As this is a group trip, a minimum of 30people are required for the trip to be confirmed.
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member