That you will never forget
Spain, Italy y Vatican.
The essence of Unitrips. With the original trips you will have all of the essentials for a unique experience.
It’s time to enjoy the holidays! It will be an adventure that you will never forget so, think no further , and hop on our boat and bus. We will pass through the most beautiful hidden corners to get to know the real essence of Italy.
- Day of 15/16th of July 2020 (afternoon of 19th, or night of 15th to 16th): From 725€
- Day of 31st of July 2020 (afternoon of 31st, or night of 31st to 1st): From 725€
- Day of 16th of July 2020 (in the afternoon): From 695€
- Day of 1st of August 2020 (in the afternoon): From 695€
- Day of 17th of July 2020: From 605€
- Day of 2nd August 2020: From 605€
The program could suffer unforeseen changes due to weather conditions, traffic… or the ability of the group to respect meeting times.
The cities where we will sleep are subject to availability, depending on the flexibility of the hotels or hostels. The quality of the establishment will not change.
The suggested programme doesn’t include optional/extra activities. You will have opportunity to book some of them in the reservation form, while the others will be proposed by the tour leader along the tour.
We don’t guarantee the availability of the optional activities, specially if the service is external to Unitrips. In case of the cancellation of the activity, paid amount will be reimbursed.
Madrid (2 options):
- 15th of July / 31st of July afternoon at 16h in Atocha Station for the Walking Tour +120€
- 16th of July / 1st of August night at 00:30h in Atocha Station (in front of ministerio Agricultura) +120€ (Be careful! it’s the night between the 19th and 20th of June/ 15th and 16th of July / 31st and 1st of August)
- 16th of July/ 1st of August afternoon at Barcelona Port (exact time to be confirmed) +90€
- 17th of July/ 2nd of August at the accommodation (exact time and more details to be confirmed)
You will receive more detailed information about the trip via email once you have reserved your place.
If you are having any problems finding a flight to fit the times that you need, we can help you out! Before you do anything else, we suggest you read this article!
- Transport in our comfortable Unibus to all the mentioned destinations
- Accommodation in the best hostels, hotels and campings in Europe:
- 1 night on a cruise ship*
- 3 nights in Rome
- 1 night in Florence
- 2 nights in Venice
- 6 Breakfasts
- Multiple beds rooms – (or you can specify a single or double room)
- All transport between the cities mentioned in the program
- All costs related to parking, transport and tolls
- Group leader during the whole trip
- Assistance throughout the whole trip
- Guided tours in mentioned cities given by tour leaders
- Many other surprises!
What’s not included?
- Everything that is not mentioned in “What’s included?”
- Transport to the starting point
- Travel insurance and cancellation
- Entrance fees for monuments and attractions
- Visa fees or other administrative costs
- Transport within the cities (metro, taxi etc.)
- Departure from Madrid: 120€
- Deparutre from Barcelona: 90€
- Rome Pack: Guided walk around Rome + Sistine Chapell and Vatican Museums + Colosseum and Roman Forum: 55€
- Pisa & Lunch: 35€
- Venice Pack: Includes a trip to Murano and Burano: Price to be confirmed
Book your place for only 150€…
…and pay the rest 45 days before departure
Transport on Bus:
The main mode of transport for this trip will be on bus. Important: On this trip the group will be divided and put onto various different buses in the case of high demand. Therefore due to logistic reasons, Unitrips can not ensure that all of our clients will be able to complete the trip on the sme bus. Unitrips will choose which bus each passanger goes on.
Hotels and hostels:
The multiple rooms are from 3 to 9 beds, according to the availability of the establishment. If you want a double or single room, mark this extra in your booking form.
Language of tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak english as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.
Minimum number of participants:
As this is a group trip, a minimum of 40 people are required for the trip to be confirmed.
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member