That you won’t forget
Spain, Italy and Vatican.
The essence of Unitrips.
It’s time to enjoy the holidays! It will be an adventure that you will never forget so, think no further , and hop on our boat and bus. We will pass through the most beautiful hidden corners to get to know the real essence of Italy.
Upcoming Departures 2020 and 2021
Madrid: From 725€
- 31st July to 8th August 2020
- 7th to 15th May 2021
- 19th June to 27th June 2021
- 31st July to 8th August 2021
Barcelona: From 695€
- 1st to 15th August 2020
- 8th to 15th May 2021
- 20th to 27th June 2021
- 1st to 8th August 2021
- 2nd to 15th August 2020
- 10th to 15th May 2021
- 22nd to 27th June 2021
- 3rd to 8th August 2021
The program could suffer unforeseen changes due to weather conditions, traffic… or the ability of the group to respect meeting times.
The cities where we will sleep are subject to availability, depending on the flexibility of the hotels or hostels. The quality of the establishment will not change.
The suggested programme doesn’t include optional/extra activities. You will have opportunity to book some of them in the reservation form, while the others will be proposed by the tour leader along the tour.
We don’t guarantee the availability of the optional activities, specially if the service is external to Unitrips. In case of the cancellation of the activity, paid amount will be reimbursed.
Madrid (2 options):
- 31st of July 2020 / 7th May 2021 / 19th June 2021 / 31st July 2021 afternoon. At Atocha station at 16h for the Waling Tour +120€
- 1st of August 2020 / 8th of May 2021 / 20th June 2021 / 1st of August 2021 – night at 00:30h (infront of the Ministery of Agriculture) +120€ *Be careful! This means the night between the 19th & 20th June / 15th & 16th July / 31st July & 1st August
- 1st August 2020 / 8th May 2021 / 20th June 2021 / 1st August 2021. Port of Barcelona at 21.00h
- 2nd August 2020 / 10th May 2021 / 22nd June 2021 / 3rd August 2021 (timetable to be confirmed)
You will receive more detailed information about the trip via email once you have reserved your place.
If you are having any problems finding a flight to fit the times that you need, we can help you out! Before you do anything else, we suggest you read this article!
- Transport in our comfortable Unibus to all the mentioned destinations
- Accommodation in the best hostels, hotels and bungalows in Europe:
- 1 night on a cruise ship*
- 3 nights in Rome
- 1 night in Florence
- 2 nights in Venice
- 6 Breakfasts
- Multiple beds rooms – (or you can specify a single or double room)
- All transport between the cities mentioned in the program
- All costs related to parking, transport and tolls
- Group leader during the whole trip
- Assistance throughout the whole trip
- Guided tours in mentioned cities given by tour leaders
- Many other surprises!
What’s not included?
- Everything that is not mentioned in “What’s included?”
- Transport to the starting point
- Travel insurance and cancellation
- Entrance fees for monuments and attractions
- Visa fees or other administrative costs
- Transport within the cities (metro, taxi etc.)
- Departure from Madrid: 120€
- Deparutre from Barcelona: 90€
- Rome Pack: Guided walk around Rome + Sistine Chapell and Vatican Museums + Colosseum and Roman Forum: 65€
- Pisa & Lunch: 37€
- Venice Pack: Includes a trip to Murano and Burano: Price to be confirmed
Book your place for only 100€…
…and pay the rest 45 days before departure
Transport on Bus:
The main mode of transport for this trip will be on bus. Important: On this trip the group will be divided and put onto various different buses in the case of high demand. Therefore due to logistic reasons, Unitrips can not ensure that all of our clients will be able to complete the trip on the sme bus. Unitrips will choose which bus each passanger goes on.
Hotels and hostels:
The multiple rooms are from 3 to 9 beds, according to the availability of the establishment. If you want a double or single room, mark this extra in your booking form.
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak english as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.
Minimum number of participants:
As this is a group trip, a minimum of 40 people are required for the trip to be confirmed.
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member