That you won´t forget
Spain, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany
Enjoy the full Unitrips experience.
Autumn is getting close, therefore take advantage of what´s left of the summer to get to know the wonders that Europe has to offer with other young people from all over the world. Start Great European Capitals– your summer escape.
- From Madrid: 4th August
- From París: 5th August
The program could suffer unforeseen changes due to weather conditions, traffic… or the ability of the group to respect meeting times.
The suggested programme doesn’t include optional/extra activities. You will have opportunity to book some of them in the reservation form, while the others will be proposed by the tour leader along the tour.
- Day 4th August at the station of Atocha (Ministry Of Agriculture) At 5pm.
- Day 5th Agust. Time to be confirmed
To get to Madrid/Paris you can choose:
- By bus
- By plane
- By train
You can find the cheapest flights in this link
For different departure points, please consult us.
If you have any problem regarding flights or schedules on the days you want, we can give you a hand. Before anything, we advise you to read this article
- Travel In our comfortable Unitrips bus to the destinations mentioned in the programme*
- 9 days and 8 nights in the best hotels, hostels and campsites in Europe:
- 2 Nights in Paris
- 1 Night in Brussels
- 2 Nights in Amsterdam
- 2 Nights in Berlin
- 1 Night on bus (from Madrid)
- 7 breakfasts
- Multiple rooms (double/twin or single on request)
- All transportation costs
- Parking and toll costs
- Group leader during the entire trip
- Assistance throughout the trip
- Walks through the cities accompanied by tour leaders
- Public transport tickets in cities (for group activities)
- Welcome Kit
- Sim card valid in all of Europe
- And many more surprises….
- Everything not mentioned in “Includes”
- Transport to the point of departure
- Travel or cancellation insurance
- Tickets to monuments, parks, attractions.
- Visa or administrative expenses.
- Other public transport (not in group)
- Optional activities
Optional Activities, extras:
- Paris by night: 12€
- Visit of Montmartre and Pigalle: To be confirmed
- Boat ride on the Canals of Amsterdam: 10€
- Entrance to Anne Frank’s house: 18€
- Heineken Experience: 18€
- Tour of the Dutch Mills, Zaanse Schans: 15€
- Guided tour in Berlin with local guide: 15€
- And much more
Every optional activity requires a minimum of 30 participants to go ahead
Book your place for only 250€…
…and pay the rest 45 days before departure
The cities in which we will sleep may vary depending on the availability of accommodation, supposing that this will not have an impact on the organisation of the tour.
Transport by Bus:
Transport will be on a private bus. Important: On this trip, the group can be divided onto various buses in the case of high demand. Unitrips cannot guarantee that all travellers will be on the same bus. Unitrips will assign bus seats to travellers.
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak english as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.
Minimum numbr of participants
This trips requires a minimum of 30 people to take place.
Frequently asked questions about trips to Europe:
Do you have any doubts? We would adivse that you read this article to resolve them 🙂
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member