You’ll never forget
Spain, Italy, The Vatican, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France.
The essence of Unitrips.
What about spending an amazing and different Summer holiday traveling across Western Europe? Well it’s time to celebrate the end of exams with Unitrips! Don’t think twice, join us on this unforgettable trip. We’ll tour 7 of the most famous European countries and have the most incredible summer ever!
Next Departures 2022
10th to 25th of April: From
20th of June to 5th of July: From
18th of July to 2nd of August
Día 1 al 16 de Agosto: Desde
11th to 25th of April: From
21st of June to 5th of July: From
19th of July to 2nd of August: From
2nd to 16th of August: From
12th to 25th of April: From
22nd of June to 5th of July: From
20th of July to 2nd of August: From
3rd to 16th of August: From
Never been to Madrid? With our Mochilero a Europa trip you´ll have 2 days to get to know the Spanish capital!
The program of this trip may suffer changes due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. These changes do not warrant the right of return or refund.
The indicated program does not include optional / extra activities. Some of them you can choose in the booking form, the other activities will be informed by our tour leader throughout the tour.
Madrid (2 options):
- 31-07-2021 / 10-04-2022 / 20-06-2022 / 18-07-2022 / 01-08-2022 afternoon. At Atocha station at 16:00h for the Walking Tour
- 01-08-2021 – night at 00:30h (infront of the Ministery of Agriculture) *Be careful! This means the night between the 31st July & 1st August
- 01-08-2021 / 11-04-2022 / 21-06-2022 / 19-07-2022 / 02-08-2022. At the Port of Barcelona at 21:00h
- 02-08-2021 / 12-04-2022 / 22-06-2022 / 20-07-2022 / 03-08-2022 (timetable to be confirmed)
The final times will be announced via email a couple of days before the departure.
For different departure points, please, please consult us.
To get to Madrid/Barcelona/Rome you can choose:
- By bus
- By plane
- By train
For different departure points, please consult us.
- Transport in our comfortable Unibus to all the mentioned destinations
- 16 days and 15 nights in the best hostels, hotels and bungalows in Europe:
- 1 night on a cruise ship* (optional from Madrid/Barcelona)
- 3 nights in Rome
- 1 night in Florence
- 2 nights in Venice
- 1 night in Munich
- 1 night in Frankfurt
- 2 nights in Amsterdam
- 1 night in Brussels
- 1 night in Paris
- 2 nights on the bus (Madrid-Barcelona, Paris-Madrid)
- 12 buffet breakfasts
- Multiple beds rooms – (or you can specify a single or double room)
- All transport costs
- All costs related to parking, transport and tolls
- Group leader during the whole trip
- Assistance throughout the whole trip
- Guided tours in mentioned cities given by tour leaders
- Many other surprises!
- Everything that is not mentioned in “Includes”
- Plane tickets
- Transport to the starting point
- Travel insurance and cancellation
- Optional activities
- Entrance fees for monuments and attractions
- Visa fees or other administrative costs
- Transport within the cities (metro, taxi etc.)
Optional Activities, Extras:
- Departure from Madrid
- Departure from Barcelona
- Rome Pack: Guided walk around Rome + Sistine Chapell and Vatican Museums + Colosseum and Roman Forum
- Pisa and Lunch
- Venice Pack: Murano & Burano
- Trip on a boat on the canals of Amsterdam
- Anne Frank´s House
- Excursion to the traditional dutch windmill village of Zaanse Schans
- Day trip to Ghent and Bruges
- Paris by Night
- And much more…
(You can reserve your extras once you have booked your trip, through our app which we will give you access to)
Every optional activity requires a minimum of 30 participants to go ahead
Reserve your place for a small deposit…
…and pay the rest 45 days before the departure.
Transport on Bus:
The main mode of transport for this trip will be on bus. Important: On this trip the group will be divided and put onto various different buses in the case of high demand. Therefore due to logistic reasons, Unitrips can not ensure that all of our clients will be able to complete the trip on the same bus. Unitrips will choose which bus each passanger goes on.
The multiple rooms are from 3 to 9 beds, according to the availability of the establishment. If you want a double or single room, mark this extra in your booking form. The cities where we´ll sleep can vary depending on the availability of accommodation. Unitrips reserves the right to reserve in nearby cities of those mentioned in the case of no availability.
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak english as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.
Minimum number of participants:
As this is a group trip, a minimum of 30 people are required for the trip to be confirmed.
August date with GUARANTEED DEPARTURE.
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member