You’ll never forget
Spain, Italy, Vatican, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France.
Vive la esencia de Unitrips.
What about spending an amazing and different Summer holiday traveling across Western Europe on your first trip to Europe? Well it’s time to celebrate the end of exams with Unitrips! Don’t think twice, join us on this unforgettable trip. We’ll tour 7 of the most famous European countries and have the most incredible summer ever!
- Del 15 al 30 de Julio de 2020: Desde 1.215€
- Del 31 de Julio al 15 de Agosto de 2020: Desde 1.215€
- Del 16 al 30 de Julio de 2020: Desde 1.185€
- Del 1 al 15 de Agosto de 2020: Desde 1.185€
- Del 17 al 30 de Julio de 2020: Desde 1.095€
- Del 2 al 15 de Agosto de 2020: Desde 1.095€
The program of this trip may suffer changes due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. These changes do not warrant the right of return or refund.
The indicated program does not include optional / extra activities. Some of them you can choose in the booking form, the other activities will be informed by our tour leader throughout the tour.
Madrid (2 options):
- 19th of June/ 15th of July/ 31st of July afternoon. At Atocha station at 16h for the Waling Tour +90€
- 20th of June/ 16th of July/ 1st of August night at 00:30h (infront of the Ministery of Agriculture) +90€ *Be careful! This means the night between the 19th & 20th June/ 15th & 16th July/ 31st July & 1st August
Barcelona: 20th June/ 16th July/ 1st August. At the Port of Barcelona at 21:00h +60€
Rome: 21st June/ 17th July/ 2nd August (timetable to be confirmed)
The final times will be announced via email a couple of days before the departure.
For different departure points, please, please consult us.
To get to Madrid/Barcelona/Rome you can choose:
- By bus
- By plane
- By train
You can find the cheapest flights in this link
For different departure points, please consult us.
- Transport in our comfortable Unibus to all the mentioned destinations
- 15 days and 14 nights in the best hostels, hotels and campings in Europe:
- 1 night on a cruise ship* (optional from Madrid/Barcelona)
- 3 nights in Rome
- 1 night in Florence
- 2 nights in Venice
- 1 night in Munich
- 1 night in Frankfurt
- 2 nights in Amsterdam
- 1 night in Brussels
- 1 night in Paris
- 12 buffet breakfasts
- Multiple beds rooms – (or you can specify a single or double room)
- All transport costs
- All costs related to parking, transport and tolls
- Group leader during the whole trip
- Assistance throughout the whole trip
- Guided tours in mentioned cities given by tour leaders
- Many other surprises!
What’s not included?
- Everything that is not mentioned in “What’s included?”
- Transport to the starting point
- Travel insurance and cancellation
- Optional activities
- Entrance fees for monuments and attractions
- Visa fees or other administrative costs
- Transport within the cities (metro, taxi etc.)
- Departure from Madrid (90€)
- Departure from Barcelona (60€)
- Rome Pack: Guided walk around Rome + Sistine Chapell and Vatican Museums + Colosseum and Roman Forum (55€)
- Pisa and Lunch (35€)
- Venice Pack: Murano & Burano (to be confirmed)
- Dachau (15€)
- Trip on a boat on the canals of Amsterdam (10€)
- Anne Frank´s House (18€)
- Day trip to Ghent and Bruges (35€)
- Paris by Night (12€)
- Trip to Montmartre and Pigalle (to be confirmed)
- And much more…
Book your place just with 200€…
…and the rest 45 days before the departure.
Transport on Bus:
The main mode of transport for this trip will be on bus. Important: On this trip the group will be divided and put onto various different buses in the case of high demand. Therefore due to logistic reasons, Unitrips can not ensure that all of our clients will be able to complete the trip on the same bus. Unitrips will choose which bus each passanger goes on.
Hotels and hostels:
The multiple rooms are from 3 to 9 beds, according to the availability of the establishment. If you want a double or single room, mark this extra in your booking form.
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak english as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.
Minimum number of participants:
As this is a group trip, a minimum of 40 people are required for the trip to be confirmed.
August date with GUARANTEED DEPARTURE.
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member