You’ll never forget
Spain, Italy, Vatican, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France.
The essence of Unitrips.
What about spending an amazing and different Summer holiday traveling across Western Europe? Well it’s time to celebrate the end of exams with Unitrips! Don’t think twice, join us on this unforgettable trip. We’ll tour 7 of the most famous European countries and have the most incredible summer ever!
Upcoming Departures 2020 and 2021
Madrid: From 1.215€
- From 31st July to 15th August de 2020
- From 7th to 22nd May 2021
- From 19th June to 4th July 2021
- From 31st July to 15th August 2021
Barcelona: From 1.185€
- From 1st to 15th August 2020
- From 8th to 22nd May 2021
- From 20th June to 4th July 2021
- From 1st to 16th August 2021
- From 2nd to 15th August 2020
- From 10th to 22nd May 2021
- From 22nd June to 4th July 2021
- From 3rd to 15th August 2021
¿No has estado en Madrid? ¡Con nuestro viaje Mochilero a Europa tendrás 2 días para conocer la capital española!
The program of this trip may suffer changes due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. These changes do not warrant the right of return or refund.
The indicated program does not include optional / extra activities. Some of them you can choose in the booking form, the other activities will be informed by our tour leader throughout the tour.
Madrid (2 options):
- 31st of July 2020 / 7th May 2021 / 19th June 2021 / 31st July 2021 afternoon. At Atocha station at 16h for the Waling Tour +120€
- 1st of August 2020 / 8th of May 2021 / 20th June 2021 / 1st of August 2021 – night at 00:30h (infront of the Ministery of Agriculture) +120€ *Be careful! This means the night between the 19th & 20th June/ 15th & 16th July/ 31st July & 1st August
Barcelona: 1st August 2020 / 8th May 2021 / 20th June 2021 / 1st August 2021. At the Port of Barcelona at 21:00h +90€
Rome: 2nd August 2020 / 10th May 2021 / 22nd June 2021 / 3rd August 2021 (timetable to be confirmed)
The final times will be announced via email a couple of days before the departure.
For different departure points, please, please consult us.
To get to Madrid/Barcelona/Rome you can choose:
- By bus
- By plane
- By train
You can find the cheapest flights in this link
For different departure points, please consult us.
- Transport in our comfortable Unibus to all the mentioned destinations
- 16 days and 15 nights in the best hostels, hotels and bungalows in Europe:
- 1 night on a cruise ship* (optional from Madrid/Barcelona)
- 3 nights in Rome
- 1 night in Florence
- 2 nights in Venice
- 1 night in Munich
- 1 night in Frankfurt
- 2 nights in Amsterdam
- 1 night in Brussels
- 1 night in Paris
- 12 buffet breakfasts
- Multiple beds rooms – (or you can specify a single or double room)
- All transport costs
- All costs related to parking, transport and tolls
- Group leader during the whole trip
- Assistance throughout the whole trip
- Guided tours in mentioned cities given by tour leaders
- Many other surprises!
What’s not included?
- Everything that is not mentioned in “What’s included?”
- Transport to the starting point
- Travel insurance and cancellation
- Optional activities
- Entrance fees for monuments and attractions
- Visa fees or other administrative costs
- Transport within the cities (metro, taxi etc.)
- Departure from Madrid (120€)
- Departure from Barcelona (90€)
- Rome Pack: Guided walk around Rome + Sistine Chapell and Vatican Museums + Colosseum and Roman Forum (65€)
- Pisa and Lunch (37€)
- Venice Pack: Murano & Burano (to be confirmed)
- Dachau (18€)
- Trip on a boat on the canals of Amsterdam (10€)
- Anne Frank´s House (18€)
- Day trip to Ghent and Bruges (38€)
- Paris by Night (12€)
- Trip to Montmartre and Pigalle (to be confirmed)
- And much more…
Book your place just with 200€…
…and the rest 45 days before the departure.
Transport on Bus:
The main mode of transport for this trip will be on bus. Important: On this trip the group will be divided and put onto various different buses in the case of high demand. Therefore due to logistic reasons, Unitrips can not ensure that all of our clients will be able to complete the trip on the same bus. Unitrips will choose which bus each passanger goes on.
Hotels and hostels:
The multiple rooms are from 3 to 9 beds, according to the availability of the establishment. If you want a double or single room, mark this extra in your booking form.
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak english as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.
Minimum number of participants:
As this is a group trip, a minimum of 40 people are required for the trip to be confirmed.
August date with GUARANTEED DEPARTURE.
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member