Discovering Eastern Europe
Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic & Germany
World Heritage Sites
The time has come to pack your bag and get ready for the best 9 days of your summer travelling around Europe with Unitrips. We will leave from Budapest and will visit the best cities in Europe such as Krakow, Prague, Berlin… the list goes on! Prepare yourself for a trip of a lifetime this summer.
- From 22nd to 30th of June: 585€
- From 14th al 22nd of July: 565€
The program could suffer unforeseen changes due to weather conditions, traffic… or the ability of the group to respect meeting times.
The cities where we will sleep are subject to availability, depending on the flexibility of the hotels or hostels. The quality of the establishment will not change.
The suggested programme doesn’t include optional/extra activities. You will have opportunity to book some of them in the reservation form, while the others will be proposed by the tour leader along the tour.
We don’t guarantee the availability of the optional activities, specially if the service is external to Unitrips. In case of the cancellation of the activity, paid amount will be reimbursed.
Budapest: In the hostel at 22:00 (approximate time)
The final times will be announced via email a couple of days before the departure.
For different departure points, please, please consult us.
To get to Budapest you can choose:
- By bus
- By plane
- By train
You can find the cheapest flights in this link
For different departure points, please consult us.
- Transport in our comfortable Unibus to the cities mentioned in programme
- 9 days and 8 nights in hotels/hostels/campings in Europe:
- 2 Nights in Budapest
- 2 Nights in Krakow
- 2 Nights in Prague
- 2 Nights in Berlin
- 8 breakfasts
- Multiple beded rooms with shared or private bathrooms depending on the establishment (single or double/twin room if you request)
- All costs related to parking and tolls
- All transport between the cities mentioned in the program
- Group leader during the whole trip
- Assistance throughout the whole trip
- Guided walks in mentioned cities given by tour leaders
- And other surprises…
What’s not included?
- Everything that is not mentioned in “What’s included?”
- Transport to the starting point
- Travel insurance and cancellation insurance
- Entrance fees for monuments and attractions
- Visa fees or other administrative costs
- Transport within the cities (metro, taxi etc.)
- Optional activities offered on the tour
- Bus tour of Berlin (with local professional guide): 8€
- Excursion to Auschwitz: 30€
- Visit to Ovara Castle: 5€
- More activities – you will be informed by your tour leader along the tour
Reserve your place for only 200€…
…and pay the rest 45 days before departure
Transport in Bus:
The main form of transport used throughout the trip will be bus. Important: During this trip the group will be divided and put on various different buses (in the case that there is high demand), due to logistical reasons, Unitrips cannot ensure that you will be on the same bus for the entire trip. Unitrips will be in charge of asigning all of the passangers onto the different buses.
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak english as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.
Unitrips is not responsible for the the lack of entrances for the monuments we will be visiting during the trip, since they are external to our services. If there is a lack of entries, those who have invested will receive a refund.
Minimum number of participants:
As this is a group trip, a minimum of 40 people are required for the trip to be confirmed.
The rooms that will be available on this tour will range frorm 3 to 9 beds, depending on the availabilty. If you want a double/twin or single room you can book this extra service in the reservation formThe cities in which we will sleep may vary depending on the availability of accommodation, supposing that this will not have an impact on the organisation of the tour. Unitrips reserves the right to book accommodation in the nearby cities of those in the program in the case of unavalibility.
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member