Discovering new european cultures
Now for only 640€
Italy, Croatia, Slovenia, Austria, Slovakia and Hungary.
World Heritage Places
Your moment has arrived! Grab your backpack and get ready for the best 9 days of summer travelling through the most beautiful cities and heavenly coastlines in Europe! Get an ice cream in Italy and top up your tan in Croatia. This cheap group trip is waiting for you!
- From 16th to 24th of June: 690€
- From 8th to 16th of July: 640€
There will be more than one bus used on this trip therefore if you wish to be with the people you have booked with you must highlight this in the reservation form under ´special requests´
The program could suffer unforeseen changes due to weather conditions, traffic… or the ability of the group to respect meeting times.
The suggested programme doesn’t include optional/extra activities. You will have opportunity to book some of them in the reservation form, while the others will be proposed by the tour leader along the tour.
Venice: At 19:00 at the Hostel (timetable to be confirmed)
The final times will be announced via email a couple of days before the departure.
For different departure points, please, please consult us.
To get to Venice you can choose:
- By bus
- By plane
- By train
You can find the cheapest flights in this link
For different departure points, please consult us.
- Transport in our comfortable Unibus to the cities mentioned in programme
- 9 days and 8 nights in hotels/hostels/campings in Europe:
- 2 Nights in Venice
- 1 Night in Pula
- 1 Night in Ljubljana
- 2 Nights in Vienna
- 2 Nights in Budapest
- 8 breakfasts
- Multiple beded rooms with shared or private bathrooms depending on the establishment (single or double/twin room if you request)
- All costs related to parking And tolls
- All transport between the cities mentioned in the program
- Group leader during the whole trip
- Assistance throughout the whole trip
- Guided walks in mentioned cities given by tour leaders
- And other surprises…
What’s not included?
- Everything that is not mentioned in “What’s included?”
- Transport to the starting point
- Travel insurance and cancellation insurance
- Entrance fees for monuments and attractions
- Visa fees or other administrative costs
- Transport within the cities (metro, taxi etc.)
- Optional activities offered on the tour
- Venice Pack: Transfers to and from the lagoon, round trip on a boat in the lagoon, visit to a glass crafts shop in Murano: Price to be confirmed
- Bus Tour of Vienna: Visit Ringstasse and Schonbrunn with a local guide: 15€
- Postojna Caves: 25€
- More activities – you will be informed by tour leader along the tour
Reserve your place for only 200€…
The rest should be paid according the the following dates:
2nd Payment: 240€ – Deadline for payment: 13th April
Final payment: Outstanding amount – Deadline for payment: 1st May (1st June for those on the 2nd departure in July)
The rooms that will be available on this tour will range frorm 3 to 9 beds, depending on the availabilty. If you want a double/twin or single room you can book this extra service in the reservation formThe cities in which we will sleep may vary depending on the availability of accommodation, supposing that this will not have an impact on the organisation of the tour. Unitrips reserves the right to book accommodation in the nearby cities of those in the program in the case of unavalibility.
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak english as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.
Minimum number of participants:
As this is a group trip, a minimum of 40 people are required for the trip to be confirmed.
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member