Discovering different European Cultures
Italy, Slovenia, Austria, Slovakia and Hungary
The essence of Unitrips
The time has finally arrived! Grab your backpack and get ready for the best 8 days of your summer travelling through the most beautiful cities and heavenly coastlines in Europe with this cheap group trip! Enjoy an ice cream in Italy and party with students in Slovenia.
- From 15th-22nd June: From
If these dates don´t work for you, you might be more interested in Bohemian Tour at the end of July.
The program could suffer unforeseen changes due to weather conditions, traffic… or the ability of the group to respect meeting times.
The suggested programme doesn’t include optional/extra activities. You will have opportunity to book some of them in the reservation form, while the others will be proposed by the tour leader along the tour.
- Venice: 15th June at the hostel as 19:00pm (aprox)
The final times will be announced via email a couple of days before the departure.
For different departure points, please, please consult us.
To get to Venice you can choose:
- By bus
- By plane
- By train
For different departure points, please consult us.
- Transport in our comfortable Unibus to the cities mentioned in programme
- 8 days and 7 nights in hotels and hostels in Europe:
- 2 Nights in Venice
- 1 Night in Ljubljana
- 2 Nights in Vienna
- 2 Nights in Budapest
- 7 breakfasts
- Multiple beded rooms with shared or private bathrooms depending on the establishment (single or double/twin room if you request)
- All costs related to parking And tolls
- All transport between the cities mentioned in the program
- Group leader during the whole trip
- Assistance throughout the whole trip
- Guided walks in mentioned cities given by tour leaders
- And other surprises…
- Everything that is not mentioned in “Includes”
- Plane tickets
- Transport to the starting point
- Travel insurance and cancellation insurance
- Entrance fees for monuments and attractions
- Visa fees or other administrative costs
- Transport within the cities (metro, taxi etc.)
- Optional activities offered on the tour
Optional Activities, Extras:
- Venice Pack: Transfers to and from the lagoon, round trip on a boat in the lagoon, visit to a glass crafts shop in Murano: Price to be confirmed
- Bus Tour of Vienna: Visit Ringstasse and Schonbrunn with a local guide
- Postojna Caves
- More activities – you will be informed by tour leader along the tour
(You can reserve your extras once you have booked your trip, through our app which we will give you access to)
Every optional activity requires a minimum of 30 participants to go ahead
Reserve your place for a small deposit…
…and pay the rest 45 days before the departure.
Transport by Bus:
Transport will be by private bus. Important: In this trip, the group may be divided into several buses if there is high demand, so for logistical reasons, Unitrips does not ensure that all travellers take the tour on the same bus. Unitrips will allocate the seats on the buses to the travellers.
The rooms that will be available on this tour will range frorm 3 to 9 beds, depending on the availabilty. If you want a double/twin or single room you can book this extra service in the reservation formThe cities in which we will sleep may vary depending on the availability of accommodation, supposing that this will not have an impact on the organisation of the tour. Unitrips reserves the right to book accommodation in the nearby cities of those in the program in the case of unavalibility.
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak english as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.
Unitrips is not responsible for the the lack of entrances for the monuments we will be visiting during the trip, since they are external to our services. If there is a lack of entries, those who have invested will receive a refund.
Minimum number of travelleres:
Group travel with GUARANTEED DEPARTURE
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member.