That you won´t forget
Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Slovenia and Italy
Enjoy the full Unitrips experience.
Autumn is getting close, therefore take advantage of what´s left of the summer to get to know the wonders that Europe has to offer with other young people from all over the world. Start Great European Capitals– your summer escape.
- From Berlín: From 10th to 20th August
El programa de viaje puede sufrir cambios por motivos organizativos o por otras causas. Los cambios no dan lugar a derecho de devolución o reembolso.
El programa indicado no incluye actividades opcionales/extras. Algunas de ellas podrás elegirlas en el formulario de reserva, las demás actividades serán informadas por nuestro tour leader a lo largo del tour.
Berlin: 10th August in the hotel
To arrive in Berlin, you can choose:
- By Bus
- By plane
- By Train
You can find the cheapest flights in this link
For different departure points, please consult us.
- Travel in our comfortable Unitrips Bus to the destinations mentioned in the programme*
- 11 days and 10 nights in the best hotels, hostels and campsites in Europe:
- 2 nights in Berlin
- 2 nights in Prague
- 1 night in Vienna
- 2 nights in Budapest
- 1 night in Ljubljana
- 2 nights in Venice
- 10 breakfasts
- Multiple rooms (double/twin or single on request)
- All transportation costs
- Parking and toll costs
- Group leader during the entire trip
- Assistance throughout the trip
- Walks through the cities accompanied by tour leaders
- Public transport tickets in cities (for group activities)
- Welcome Kit
- Sim card valid in all of Europe
- And many more surprises…
- Everything not mentioned in “Includes”
- Transport to the point of departure
- Travel or cancellation insurance
- Tickets to monuments, parks, attractions.
- Visa or administrative expenses.
- Other public transport (not in group)
- Optional activities
Optional Activities, extras:
- Guided tour of Berlin with a local guide: 15€
- Tour of Vienna by bus to Ringstasse and Schonbrunn in Vienna with a local guide:15€
- Entry to Postojna Caves
- Pack Venice: Trains to La Laguna, Night boat back in La Laguna, visit to Murano and Burano. Visit shop Handcrafted Murano Glass: 35€
- And much more…
Book your place for only 250€…
… and the rest 45 days before departure
The rooms that will be available on this tour will range frorm 3 to 9 beds, depending on the availabilty. If you want a double/twin or single room you can book this extra service in the reservation formThe cities in which we will sleep may vary depending on the availability of accommodation, supposing that this will not have an impact on the organisation of the tour. Unitrips reserves the right to book accommodation in the nearby cities of those in the program in the case of unavalibility.
Transport in Bus:
The main form of transport used throughout the trip will be bus. Important: During this trip the group will be divided and put on various different buses (in the case that there is high demand), due to logistical reasons, Unitrips cannot ensure that you will be on the same bus for the entire trip. Unitrips will be in charge of asigning all of the passangers onto the different buses.
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak english as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.
Minimum number of travellers
Miniumum requirement of 30 PARTICIPANTS to take place
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member