Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France and Spain.
World Heritage Sites
Spend your summer falling in love with the most mezmerizing cities in Europe. On this tour we will travel around 8 countries, countless different cities and admire 17 different UNESCO Wolrd Heritage Sites over 16 days. Make friends for life, experience the true beauty of Europe and take home memories that you will never forget. What could be better than admiring the whole of Paris from the top of the Eiffel Tower at sunset or taking a stroll across Charles bridge with the summer sun shining down on you! Don´t miss out on the best trip this summer, reserve your place now!
- From 22nd of June to 7th of July: 1.025€
- From 14th to 29th of July: 1.005€
The program could suffer unforeseen changes due to weather conditions, traffic… or the ability of the group to respect meeting times.
The suggested programme doesn’t include optional/extra activities. You will have opportunity to book some of them in the reservation form, while the others will be proposed by the tour leader along the tour.
Budapest: At 22:00 at the hostel.
The final times will be announced via email a couple of days before the departure.
For different departure points, please, please consult us.
To get to Budapest you can chose:
- By bus
- By plane
- By train
You can find the cheapest flights in this link
For different departure points, please consult us.
- Transport in our comfortable Unibus to the cities mentioned in programme
- 16 days and 15 nights in hotels/hostels/campings in Europe:
- 2 Nights in Budapest
- 2 Nights in Krakow
- 2 Nights in Prague
- 2 Nights in Berlin
- 3 Nights in Amsterdam
- 1 Night in Brussels
- 2 Nights in Paris
- 1 Night in bus
- 14 breakfasts
- Multiple beded rooms with shared or private bathrooms depending on the establishment (single or double/twin room if you request)
- All costs related to parking and tolls
- All transport between the cities mentioned in the program
- Group leader during the whole trip
- Assistance throughout the whole trip
- Guided walks in mentioned cities given by tour leaders
- And other surprises…
*The route from Prague to Berlin will be made on public transport. Unitrips will take charge for factors such as times organisation and the costs that this implies.
What’s not included?
- Everything that is not mentioned in “What’s included?”
- Transport to the starting point
- Travel insurance and cancellation insurance
- Entrance fees for monuments and attractions
- Visa fees or other administrative costs
- Transport within the cities (metro, taxi etc.)
- Optional activities offered on the tour
- Excursion to Auschwitz: 30€
- Bus tour of Berlin(with local professional guide) 8€
- Visit to Orava Castle: 5€
- Excursion to the Jagermister Factory: Price to be confirmed (*only available on the July departure)
- Visit to the house of Anne Frank 18€
- Boat ride on the canals of Amsterdam: 10 €
- Excursion to the Heineken Museum: Price to be confirmed
- Excursion to the dutch windmill village of Zaanse Schans: 15€
- Excursion Bruges, Ghent and Atomium: 35€
- Paris by night: 12€
- Excursion to Montmarte and Pigalle: Price to be confirmed
- Pamplona in San Fermines; Price to be confirmed (*only available on the June departure)
- More activities – you will be informed by tour leader along the tour
Reserve your place for only 200€…
The rest should be paid according to the following dates:
2nd Payment: 400€ – Deadline for payment: 13th April
Final payment: Outstanding amount – Deadline for payment: 13th May (13th June for those on the second departure in July)
Transport in Bus:
The main form of transport used throughout the trip will be bus. Important: During this trip the group will be divided and put on various different buses (in the case that there is high demand), due to logistical reasons, Unitrips cannot ensure that you will be on the same bus for the entire trip. Unitrips will be in charge of asigning all of the passangers onto the different buses.
The rooms that will be available on this tour will range frorm 3 to 9 beds, depending on the availabilty. If you want a double/twin or single room you can book this extra service in the reservation formThe cities in which we will sleep may vary depending on the availability of accommodation, supposing that this will not have an impact on the organisation of the tour. Unitrips reserves the right to book accommodation in the nearby cities of those in the program in the case of unavalibility.
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak english as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.
Minimum number of participants:
As this is a group trip, a minimum of 40 people are required for the trip to be confirmed.
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member