Germany, Amsterdam, Belgium, France
Enjoy the full Unitrips experience.
Spend an incredible summer falling in love with these cities in Central Europe.
- From 22nd to 30th July 2021: From
There will be more than one bus used on this trip therefore if you wish to be with the people you have booked with you must highlight this in the reservation form under ´special requests´
The program could suffer unforeseen changes due to weather conditions, traffic… or the ability of the group to respect meeting times.
The suggested programme doesn’t include optional/extra activities. You will have opportunity to book some of them in the reservation form, while the others will be proposed by the tour leader along the tour.
Berlin: 22nd of July 2021
The final times will be announced via email a couple of days before the departure.
To arrive in Berlin, you can find cheap flights and flith combinations here.
- Transport in our comfortable private bus to all the mentioned destinations
- 9 days and 8 nights in the best hotels and hostels in Europe.
- 1 Night in Berlin
- 2 Nights in Amsterdam
- 2 Nights in Brussels
- 3 Nights in Paris
- 8 breakfasts
- Multiple bedrooms – (or you can specify a single or double room)
- Transport between all cities
- All parking and toll related costs
- Group leader throughout the whole trip
- Assistance throughout the whole trip
- Guided tours in mentioned cities given by tour leaders
- Public transporte in cities (for group activities)
- Welcome Kit
- Sim card valid in all of Europe
- And more surprises…
- Everything that is not mentioned in “What’s included?”
- Transport to the meeting point
- Travel insurance and cancellation insurance
- Entrance fees for monuments and attractions
- Other transport costs
- Visa fees or other administrative costs
- Optional activities offered on the tour
Optional Activities, extras:
- Bus tour with local professional guide in Berlin: 15€
- Boat trip along the canals of Amsterdam: 10€
- Entrance to Anne Frank House: 18€
- Heineken Experience: 18€
- Trip to Zaanse Schans (Dutch windmill village): 15€
- Day trip to Bruges and Ghent & Atomium: 35€
- Paris by night: 12€
- And much more…
Book your place for only 150€…
… and the rest 45 days before departure
The rooms that will be available on this tour will range frorm 3 to 9 beds, depending on the availabilty. If you want a double/twin or single room you can book this extra service in the reservation formThe cities in which we will sleep may vary depending on the availability of accommodation, supposing that this will not have an impact on the organisation of the tour. Unitrips reserves the right to book accommodation in the nearby cities of those in the program in the case of unavalibility.
Transport in Bus:
The main form of transport used throughout the trip will be bus. Important: During this trip the group will be divided and put on various different buses (in the case that there is high demand), due to logistical reasons, Unitrips cannot ensure that you will be on the same bus for the entire trip. Unitrips will be in charge of asigning all of the passangers onto the different buses.
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak english as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.
Minimum number of travellers
Miniumum requirement of 30 PARTICIPANTS to take place
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member