¡A trip for all ages!
Ahora solo 1175€
Spain, Italy, Vatican, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France.
Take advantage of spring to travel around Europe! A trip for adventurers of all ages at the hands of Unitrips. Do not think twice, join us on this great circuit in Western Europe.
- From the 18th of April to the 4th of May
The program could suffer unforeseen changes due to weather conditions, traffic… or the ability of the group to respect meeting times.
The cities where we will sleep are subject to availability, depending on the flexibility of the hotels or hostels. The quality of the establishment will not change.
The suggested programme doesn’t include optional/extra activities. You will have opportunity to book some of them in the reservation form, while the others will be proposed by the tour leader along the tour.
We don’t guarantee the availability of the optional activities, specially if the service is external to Unitrips. In case of the cancellation of the activity, paid amount will be reimbursed.
- Madrid: 19th of April of 2019 – Aeropuerto Adolfo Suárez Madrid Barajas
*Do you arrive a day earlier to Madrid to rest? We manage your pick up and accommodation! You just have to select it in the purchase form as an extra.
- Barcelona: 20th of April of 2019
You will receive more detailed information by email once you have booked (before the trip).
- Madrid: Departure time to be confirmed
- Barcelona: Departure time to be confirmed
The final times will be announced via email a couple of days before the departure.
For different departure points, please, please consult us.
To get to Madrid
- By bus
- By plane
- By train
You can find the cheapest flights in this link
For different departure points, please consult us.
- Transport in our comfortable Unibus to all the mentioned destinations
- Pick up from the Airport Adolfo Suárez Madrid Barajas
- 16 days and 15 nights in the best hostels, hotels and campings in Europe:
- 1 night in Madrid
- 1 night on a cruise ship
- 3 nights in Rome
- 1 night in Florence
- 2 nights in Venice
- 1 night in Munich
- 1 night in Frankfurt
- 2 nights in Amsterdam
- 1 night in Brussels
- 1 night in Paris
- 12 buffet breakfasts
- Multiple beds rooms – (or you can specify a single or double room)
- All transport costs
- All costs related to parking, transport and tolls
- Group leader during the whole trip
- Assistance throughout the whole trip
- Guided tours in mentioned cities given by tour leaders
- Many other surprises!
Book your place for only 250€…
…and pay the rest 45 days before departure
Hotels and hostels:
The multiple rooms are from 3 to 8 beds, according to the availability of the establishment. If you want a double or single room, mark this extra in your booking form.
Idioma del tour:
El idioma principal del tour será el Español. No obstante se realizarán traducciones puntuales en la medida de lo posible para los participantes de habla inglesa ya que no es factible realizar el tour el 2 idiomas simultáneos.
Minimum number of participants:
As this is a group trip, a minimum of 40 people are required for the trip to be confirmed.
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member