You’ll never forget
Now from 548€
Spain, France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium and Luxemburg
World Hertiage Sites
Join us on this European Trip and enjoy an unforgettable experience! Rediscover middle age cities where the story of Europe was written while passing through the Belle Époque Paris, the fairytale-like towns in Belgium, the city that never sleeps Amsterdam, the “Carnival city” Cologne and the richest country in Europe: Luxembourg. And, last but not least, all this will be with your new Unitrips friends!
- From Madrid: From the 3rd to 12th of April 2020: From 652€
- From Paris: From the 4th to 11h of April 2020: From 548€
The program could suffer unforeseen changes due to weather conditions, traffic… or the ability of the group to respect meeting times.
The suggested programme doesn’t include optional/extra activities. You will have opportunity to book some of them in the reservation form, while the others will be proposed by the tour leader along the tour.
Madrid: 3rd April. Leaving at 17.00pm from Atocha Station
París: 4th April. Meeting point at 10:00am in el hostel (more info to be confirmed before the departure)
If you go by plane you have several flights EVERY DAY: Book it HERE
Remember that in Paris there are several airports (Charle de Gaulle, Beauvais, Orly) and the cost to get to the centre can vary between €15 and €40.
If you have any problem regarding flights or schedules, we can give you a hand: read this article or don’t hesitate to contact us!
- Transport in comfy bus to the destinations mentioned in programme
- 8 days and 7 nights in the best hotels / hostels / campings in Europe:
- 2 nights in Paris
- 1 night in Cologne
- 2 nights in Amsterdam or surroundings
- 2 nights in Brussels
- 2 night on Bus*
- 7 breakfasts
- Rooms with multiple beds (or you can specify a single or double/twin room)
- All costs related to transport, parking and tolls
- Group leader during the whole trip
- Assistance throughout the whole trip
- Guided walks in mentioned cities by tour leader (if bus tour isn’t offered)
- And other surprises…
What’s not included?
- Everything that is not mentioned in “What’s included?”
- Transport to the starting point
- Travel insurance and cancellation insurance
- Entrance fees for monuments and attractions
- Visa fees or other administrative costs
- Transport within the cities (metro, taxi etc.)
- Optional activities
- Night bus from Madrid to Paris: 52€
- Night bus from Paris to Madrid: 52€
- Entrance fee to house of Anne Frank (skip the line): 15€
- Boat trip through canals of Amsterdam: 10€
- Heinekin Experience: 18€
- Trip to the Dutch Mills of Zaanse Schans: 15€
- Day trip Bruges and Ghent: 35€
- Paris by night: 12€
- More activities – you will by informed by tour leader along the tour
Reserve your place for only 150€…
…and pay the rest 45 days before departure
The main form of transport used throughout the trip will be bus. Important: During this trip the group will be divided and put on various different buses (in the case that there is high demand), due to logistical reasons, Unitrips cannot ensure that you will be on the same bus for the entire trip. Unitrips will be in charge of asigning all of the passangers onto the different buses.
The rooms in each establishment will be shared between 3 – 8 people. The cities in which we will sleep may vary depending on the availability of accommodation, supposing that this will not have an impact on the organisation of the tour.
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak english as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.
Minimum number of travellers:
Group travel with GUARANTEED DEPARTURE.
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member