You’ll never forget
Spain, Vatican, Italy & France
The essence of Unitrips
Enjoy this one of our trips around Mediterranean Europe, where you will discover the land and sea of the warmest and most pleasant climate in Europe. From the historical beauties of Italy, to the charm of the fishing villages of 5 Terre, passing through Monaco and the French Blue Coast, this will be a trip you´ll never forget!
- Madrid: 26th March – 5th April 2021: Price from: 735€ (11 days – Starts and ends in Madrid)
- Barcelona: 28th March – 4th April 2021: Price: (8 days – Starts and ends in Barcelona)
The program could suffer unforeseen changes due to weather conditions, traffic… or the ability of the group to respect meeting times.
The suggested programme doesn’t include optional/extra activities. You will have opportunity to book some of them in the reservation form, while the others will be proposed by the tour leader along the tour.
- 26th of March 2021 at Atocha Station. Time: 17h to start the Walking Tour
- 27th of March 2021 at Atocha Station. Time: 00:30h (Be careful! It’s the night between 26th and 27th)
Barcelona: 28th of March 2021 (location to be confirmed). Time: Around 07:30.
*You will recieve more information about the trip via email once you have reserve the trip.
The final times will be announced via email a couple of days before the departure.
For different departure points, please, please consult us.
To get to Madrid/Barcelona you can chose:
- By bus
- By plane
- By train
You can find the cheapest flights in this link
For different departure points, please consult us.
- Transport in our comfortable Unibus to all the mentioned destinations
- 8 days and 7 nights in the best hotels, hostels and bungalows in Europe:
- 1 Night in Nice
- 1 Night in Liguria
- 1 NIght in Florence
- 1 Night in Venice
- 1 Night in Tuscany
- 1 Night in Rome
- 1 Night in Ferry
- 2 Nights on bus* (optional Madrid-Barcelona and Barcelona Madrid)
- 7 Breakfasts
- Multiple beded rooms (or you can request single or double/twin room)
- All costs related to transport, parking and tolls
- Group leader during the whole trip
- Assistance throughout the whole trip
- Guided walks in mentioned cities given by tour leaders
- Many other surprises!
What’s not included?
- Everything that is not mentioned in “What’s included?”
- Transport to the starting point
- Travel insurance and cancellation insurance
- Entrance fees for monuments and attractions
- Visa fees or other administrative costs
- Transport within the cities (metro, taxi etc.)
- Optional activities offered on the tour
- Rome Pack: Guided visit + Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museums + Coliseum and Roman Walls (+65€)
- Excursion to 5 Terre
- Night Bus Madrid – Barcelona (26th April) + 1 night in accommodation in Barcelona (27th April) (+60€)
- Night Bus Barcelona – Madrid (4th April) (+30€)
Book your place for only 100€…
…and pay the rest 45 days before departure
Transport in Bus:
Transportation throughout this trip will be in a private bus. Important: During this trip, the group can be divided into several buses in case of high demand, so for logistical reasons, Unitrips does not ensure that all travelers will be on the same bus. Unitrips will appoint seats on the buses to each traveller.
The cities in which we will sleep may vary depending on the availability of accommodation, supposing that this will not have an impact on the organisation of the tour.
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak english as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.
Minimum number of travellers:
Group travel with GUARANTEED DEPARTURE.
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member